Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

HELP !! what size ski boot (Head boots)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HELP!!!
I have the chance to buy some new out of the box HeadEdge11+ ski boots for a bargin 80quid!!! Very Happy my problem is which size to buy my foot measures 26.5cm should I go for the 26.5 or the 27 I don't know how Head boot's fit/measure,
anyone got any ideas????? Puzzled

cheers
British-
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you measure 26.5 then go for that.

But, how do you know it's a good alround fit for you?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
wot he says ^^^^^

how do you know the fit is right for your foot, the run BIG for size that is for sure so the biggest you want is the 26/26.5 shell, but you better be hoping you have a pretty meaty foot or you will rattle around in them

good luck Little Angel
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
cheers!! I was recommended head boots because I have a wide forefoot, so they should work for me!!
british-
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
This explains why my boots rub like hell, measured foot and it's 25cm and I'm in a 26/26.5 Head shell.

Looks like a trip to Bicester before next ski trip.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
british- wrote:
cheers!! I was recommended head boots because I have a wide forefoot, so they should work for me!!
british-

that is interesting, i have quiet narrow feet but i was fitted with head edge +10 and have been happy with them. i would echo the other guys in saying go to a fitter.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
£80 might be a bargain but if the boots aren't the right ones for your feet (and a decent boot fitter is the one to tell you if they are!) its a big chunk of cash to waste!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
You really need to go to a shop!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Might as well buy em, you could always hit eBay later, and EB had some used boots for sale there when I was getting boots, if they are barely used you could probably trade 'em in.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'd buy both sizes, try them, and ebay the ones that don't fit. It's your only hope really.

Otherwise go to a shop, try some of the same model on, find which one fits, then buy them cheap. Don't waste a sales assistant's time etc, but just because you try doesn't mean you have to buy. You can also go there for custom footbeds etc if required once you've got the boots.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
british-, Take the liners out of boot, stick foot in and touch big toe at boot front. Measure gap behind heel. If approx 10mm, boot will be a performance fit, if 20mm a comfort fit. Over 20mm and boot is too big. Of course foot width is another matter, so try boot on with liner. Boot width can be made wider fairly easily. I'm a size 8/42 MP 27 and I'm in MP 25 boots - which are a performance fit. I've been to both S4F at Bicester and Outdoor Traders at Abingdon and got my boots at the latter. Some good stuff here - www.skis.com/docs/sizing-guide-ski-boots/
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
just to jump in on the previous post as it looks like we didn't sellcolinstone boots for some fitting reason..... we just didn't have any suitable at the time he came to visit Little Angel
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy