Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Deux Alpes Catered Chalet 29th/30th Jan 7 Nights.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If anyone is interested in a fairly cheap ski week away then this could be a great deal. 1 weeks stay here http://www.titansnow.co.uk/ which is right in the centre of the town and you can ski to the back door of the chalet. Prices are reduced according to their website and i have sent them an email asking for availability and rates etc. Here is some working out which i have done as a rough idea of costing,

7 Nights catered Chalet £295
Return flights £75
Return Transfer £40
Ski Pass £165
Ski Hire £70
=£645

If anyone is interested in this then please let me know by posting on here, would be great to see some new faces and have a good time out there, cheers rick. Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi,

Have you heard back from Titan? If so what is the score for that week? I may be interested and could have a few others if the price was right.

Sounds good,

Rob

Get back to me either here or via membershipsrp@googlemail.com
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Still heard nothing which is a shame really. I will send them another email in the morning. Flights are the same price for the week of 27th Jan and for 5th Feb.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi,

I decided to write to the ski lodge and heard back from them yesterday. Message cut and pasted bellow. I think this sounds a good option, I know the resort and its not actually the best but it is well linked and you can have a few good days ski in Les 2 Alps and then do days at other resorts by bus. However there is also the option of renting a car if this would prove less expensive than transfers, I used to live in British Columbia so driving on snow/ ice is nothing new to me!

I have a few friends and sent round an e-mail the other day but so far nobody can do it. I may end up with one or two who want to go but in my experience a bigger group is better as there is always someone to ski with or grab a coffee/ beer. So the option is there for all you Snowheads reading this post, up for a late Jan trip to Les 2 Alps?

Rob

Ski Lodge reply:

Hi Rob
We have that week available for a Sunday departure. Maybe Sat also depending on numbers but would prefer Sunday.
The price is 245 GBP pp for half board. This is the same price for all the numbers listed below but if you book for 10 or more then you get the chalet for sole occupancy.

How does that sound?

Best

Dafydd
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi and sorry for not replying. I got the same reply aswell, £245 for a week in a catered chalet in L2A isnt bad really!!! The other person who was coming with me now isn't able to go which a bit crap but i may still be up for it if others fancy it? I would be really interested in skiing at Aple D'huez for the 2 days allowed. Any other snowheads interested in foing this?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I would be up for that as I have skied Les 2 Alps before and if you are a good skier three days and you can get board, obviously conditions make a difference but I found I had pretty much done everything within a couple of days.

Invite is there for others now. Come on Snowheads...good opportunity to ski out in just three weeks. I reckon this could be a cheap week.

Rob
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bigrobski, i have been once before and really didnt rate it but the snow was shocking, it was mid april though and ram packed at easter so my judgement was a little unfair. I would love to give it another go and certainly head over to Alpe Dhuez aswell for 2 days, im sure you get a helicopter for 40 euros!!!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Rick/ Rob
is this an all-male outing?
Are there any females involved?
If so, I might be interested...
Chri
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi,

I don't see why not. I have arranged quite a few groups in the past and a mix of boys/ girls and boarders/ skiers works well. The more the merrier as far as I am concerned. I may have a female friend interested in going too.

So do you board or ski?

Rob
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I ski. Never boarded looks to difficult!!!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hey,

Alex (female, 29, from London) - may be interested in this. Has anything been fixed up yet?
Am keen to join a few people and sort soemthgin out soon-ish after having already been let down by two people after spending quite a bit of time researching options Sad And my boss is nagging me to confirm my leave days...
Very rusty intermediate skiier (not skiied at all in 5 years but used to go regularly when I was younger).
And yes 1-2 females to share a room with would be nice wink
If the chalet doesn't work out or you want a different resort I had already found some good offers (although maybe a bit more expensive) by group operators (coach or flights), hotel or chalet, in France (3 valees) and Austria (Zell am See), if anyone is interested in hearing more about those ...

Get in touch! wink
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hello All,

I have flights to Grenoble already sorted but my other option has gone. If you folks are serious about Les 2 Alps let me know ASAP. I think the lodge is still free and I am certainly up for a trip.

Thanks,

Rob
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I can no longer make it, boomed a shirt break up to Scotland to compensate, wish I could still go but I can't, hope you have a great time and it looks like a great deal.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy