Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

You need to watch this - Thank You!

Poster: A snowHead
This is pure greatness. The story, skiing, filming and edit are amazing. Possibly the best ski edit I have ever seen.

No, it's not me or my video wink

Thank You from Nimbus.

It's 15 minutes, clear yourself a nice window, crank the speakers and enjoy...
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
switch zero at 7:55 was cool
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oooo... some nice shots Toofy Grin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Not as good as this lad

http://youtube.com/v/lAT0nDuoNIo&feature=player_embedded#! Twisted Evil
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
parlor wrote:
This is pure greatness. ...

Yup. How many sHs will call themselves 'experts' after seeing that?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Good to hear the floyd in a ski flick, very nice
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
achilles wrote:
parlor wrote:

Over the years I have worked out that the British skiers have their own scale for grading their skiing. From 1 week a year "intermediates", to two week a year "experts", don't even get me started on the "instructors"... NehNeh wink Twisted Evil
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
parlor wrote:
achilles wrote:
parlor wrote:

Over the years I have worked out that the British skiers have their own scale for grading their skiing. From 1 week a year "intermediates", to two week a year "experts", don't even get me started on the "instructors"... NehNeh wink Twisted Evil

I have a new jacket and I am the only one I know with an avalanche tranciever Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Fantastic footage and with Floyd music.

Is there a link to it I can send to some skiing mates?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
What do you call it when they brush their hand through the snow whilst upside down... that always looks good.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
barry wrote:
Good to hear the floyd in a ski flick, very nice

BTW what is the name of the Floyd track (I take it that it's Floyd) played before Another brick in the wall? I was hoping there would be credits at the end to tell me the track name Puzzled
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Sleipnir, Hey You, its on The Wall as well.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Awesome! At first I thought it was too much freestyle, but they fixed that after 9 mins. Amazing intro as well - up there with the first Kandide Kamera for awesomeness!!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
So nice to hace something that's actually about skiing - and at its finest - in The Piste as well.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Aye. Watched this yesterday in a meeting room away from the interruptions of phone and email. Mr. Pollard is getting really quite good at the filming and editing thing, isn't he?

And these boys really do have cohones of titanium, or something .....
latest report
The shots in that video are amazing, I wasn't going to watch the whole thing but couldn't stop watching! Very Happy
ski holidays
parlor, boom shakalaka.....that´s what it´s ALL about Shocked
ski holidays
Very excellent......
snow conditions
It was cool but i didn't think it was drastically different to 99% of other ski films. I preferred the GNAR trailer, now that's fresh. I'm now expecting a lot of "but what about the shot at #s and the sweet line at #s" etc I'm happy to be proved wrong but to me, it didn't seem that revolutionary.
ski holidays
Oh my. That's rather nice
latest report
Yeah wicked innit - check out the other Nimus stuff free online too, I love all their stuff Very Happy
snow conditions
After watching that I think I need to give up skiing now and take up skipping or something Cool
ski holidays
Candide needs to show these muppets how to shred wink love the pillow lines
snow report
Is this the same guy that is doing/done G.N.A.R? 14th of January its out! Cannot wait to see it!
snow report
12:36 is my favourite bit.. lovely little switch bounce. Now why does that sound rude to me
snow conditions
Decent speakers (Creative) for the PC were a surprisingly good and cheapish investment.
snow report
Irritatingly posting that killed the vid. Pep Fujas still going strong then.
snow conditions
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I posted this a couple of years back, ENJOY

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1276377&highlight=different#1276377
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy