Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Inghams Offer £500 for 2 this Saturday - quick its a bargain!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
yep have just seen it via Travel Zoo - Flaine apartments this weekend 15th nd some other dates from Gatwick, no supplements
just under £500 now you cannot argue with that for a cheapie Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Also some good January chalet deals on Igluski from £199pp and plenty sub-£300pp, google the chalet name to find the tour op, the tour ops Inoticed are Neilson, Ski Total & Alpine Elements. Cracking value as they include food and drink as well as flights, transfers and accommodation.

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Wed 5-01-11 20:41; edited 2 times in total
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I know I should have kept my nerve before Christmas, oh well we still got a good deal to Avoriaz so I can't complain, interesting about the chalet deals though
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I held out for reasons other than just cost, and after their New Year 10% off weekend finished, the price per person to Murren dropped about £70per person!
Glad I waited, as total cost it's cheaper by about £300 (for two) since I first decided on it about 3/4 weeks ago
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

Alpine Elements. Cracking value

Not sure it's possible to put these two phrases together ........ rolling eyes
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
jennycook wrote:
Quote:

Alpine Elements. Cracking value

Not sure it's possible to put these two phrases together ........ rolling eyes

At over 50% off brochure price, just maybe........ Puzzled
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
At over 50% off brochure price, just maybe........
[/quote]

nope , not in IMHO , could not pay me to stay with them.....
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy