Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tux Lanersbach - Ski School query

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A friend of mine is off to Tux Lanersbach with her SO and a bunch of friends in a few weeks. She (friend) had a confidence zapping experience after her first outing several years ago and hasn't been skiing since. I'm not sure she'll yet give it another go however, I wondered whether there were any personal experiences that anyone has of a particular ski school or instructor that I could pass on in an effort to convince said friend to pick up the planks again.

If there was a good Brit ski school, that might work well.

A recommendation for a good quality restaurant might be useful too snowHead

Thanks.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi, we were in lanserbach last year and are going back again in 2 weeks!

Personally speaking I would send your friend up to hintertux for ski classes as the first run from the lanserbach gondola is marked as a blue but is really a easy red. I have no experience on the ski school side of things in lanserbach but I am sure if you check out www.tux.at you should be able to get the information.

With regard to restaurants:-

1. In middle of lanserbach village is a buffet restaurant which varies in price from €15.00 to €25.00 all you can eat.
2. There is a grill bar restaurant at the start of Lanserbach village which is very very good, across the road from the pizzeria.
3. At the other end of the village is a modern bar which the bergfried hotel have taken over and the food is good but not as good as the grill bar.
4. There is a restaurant up the mountain where you go sledging, food looked good, we did not eat there but will be trying it this year.

if you have any other queries leave me know. Where are you staying in Lanserbach?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
creedgearoid, many thanks. It's not me that's going - a friend of mine plus larger group. Hope you have a great time out there in 2 weeks Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy