Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Space left in our chalet 22- 29 Jan -Les Arc 2000-mixed ability group

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If anyone is interested in joining a mixed ability group of ski and snowboarders then let me know and i will send you the details as there is room left in our chalet for two people or a family.

Our group is aged from 3 years old to 48 years old

There is a couple of familys with one child each , 4 couples and 12 single people in the group .

Most of the group are in there late 30`s early 40`s .

We are going on the 22nd Jan to les Arc 2000 in a 4 star chalet.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi, I would be interested in joining your group, I've spent the morning on the phone trying to find a solo space in a chalet!!! Im 43 single female boarder. I've not used this forum before so not sure how I go about things!! Can you give me more details please
kind regards
Andi
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Andi

Good to hear from you, i will need to find another person for you to share with , i am sure that will not be a problem.

I will PM you my number and email address but you are very welcome to call me as i am at home today till 3pm.

Kind Regards
Sarah
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Good to speak over the phone Andi and will be in contact asap.

If there is a single female ski or snowboarder that would like to join our group Pm me asap please .

You would be sharing a twin with bath, WC and balcony with the person called Andi above, please note is does not matter if you ski or snowboard as we are a mixed ability group of ski and snowborders.

Cheers

Sarah
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We have one space left in our chalet.

The room has an unsuite and balcony and we can room swap to have a male or female join the group.

We are a mixed ability group of ski and snowboarders .

Our group is aged from 3 years old to 48 years old

There is 2 familys with one child each , 4 couples and 12 single people in the group .

This will be our 7th group ski holiday and every year a couple more add to group holiday

Most of the group are in there late 30`s early 40`s .

We are going on the 22nd Jan to les Arc 2000 in a really nice 4 star chalet with acess to a swimming pool, sauna and gym .
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi there
I am looking for a space to join a group. Is this still available? I am male! If it is still available am wondering what you all do regarding lessons?
thanks
nero
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi,

I am looking to join a group, am sociable and good fun, only been once before but desperate to go again. Am a 31 year old male. Is there still space on the trip?

Many thanks

Rhys
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Yes there is still space at the moment.

PM me your email address and i will send you all the info .

Cheers

Sarah
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Harper,

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Thu 6-01-11 21:32; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi there
have sent you a pm I think with my email on
cheers Nero
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Harper,

I'm interested in joining the group. Can i have further info please. Not sure how to do a PM on this website?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi, I'm a female skier looking to share a room for end of Jan.
Is the space still available?
What is the cost/ would I need to arrange for travel separately?
Thanks,
Chri
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hi Chri
Just sent you a PM message
Thanks
Sarah
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy