Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

looking for the young lady i met at geneva aiport, morning of 3rd jan!..

Poster: A snowHead
..stuck in a choatic queue at geneva airport we only chatted briefly and ran out of time to swap contact details, but know she would have wanted to stay in touch as much as i would! She snowboards and skis, has done from a young age, from geneva, lives in london, lovely accent and look, blonde. Most interesting young lady i met in a long time! Hoping she (or someone from geneva or london who knows her?) might find this forum..?!
(sad/geeky/nuts? and this is not somewhere to line up a date but worth a go?!...)
yep, i know i've spelt uksnowboarder wrong, lucklily i snowboard better than i type. Knackered from travel and work! Ha.
Love snow... snowHeads - Great site.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

but know she would have wanted to stay in touch as much as i would!

Laughing welcome to snowheads, uksnowbaorder, and UKoptimist...... hope you find her.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
uksnowbaorder, was she wearing orange?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
red 27, Behave !
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
uksnowbaorder, you forgot to mention the labrador and white stick. Best of luck though, a good old fashioned movie moment.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
uksnowbaorder, If you are serious then setting up a facebook page might actually prove fruitful. Everybody except me these days seems to be using facebook.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Oh Goody! Another 'Sam from Murren' thread Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Anniepen, was 'Sam' a boy or a girl? If the latter, perhaps it's her again, wandering the airports and ski slopes of Switzerland luring young snowboarders
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
uksnowbaorder, What a lovely idea! However, it might have a bigger audience if posted in Apres and the Piste too.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
If anyone knows of any other blonde, likes skiing, interesting and rich girls 25-35 then I'm also interested.

I knew snowheads would come in useful eventually!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
davejsy wrote:
If anyone knows of any other blonde, likes skiing, interesting and rich girls 25-35 then I'm also interested.

I knew snowheads would come in useful eventually!

Clare Balding, oh no she is 39 , sorry.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
seen Claire Balding in Heathrow once with little Willie (didnt see if he was carrying a box as hand-luggage Laughing ). She's actually a strikingly beautiful woman in person. She's a muncher though too eh? (nowt wrong with that like)
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Anyone know how old is Heather Mills ? rolling eyes
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Phyllis Stein wrote:
Anyone know how old is Heather Mills ? rolling eyes

I dont remember him saying that he was chatting to a blood sucking parasite that resembles a pirate? rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Phyllis Stein, Wikipedia knows. Wikipedia knows many other things as well.
snow conditions
42 ... that's her out too ... Kerry Katona anyone ... she must be < 35 .. Evil or Very Mad
latest report
Was this the girl you met? www.chemmyalcott.com
snow report
LOL. Should've got her number at the time.
snow conditions
uksnowbaorder, first rule get her name, second rule carry business card or similar with your contact details on then you won't get caught out again Laughing
latest report
So she was too busy to give you her name, I would give up now Smile
ski holidays
red 27 wrote:
Anniepen, was 'Sam' a boy or a girl? If the latter, perhaps it's her again, wandering the airports and ski slopes of Switzerland luring young snowboarders

Sam was a boy Laughing
snow report
uksnowbaorder, if she wanted you to have her number, you'd have already it mate. Let's not delude ourselves that blokes get to make any choices in who they date. Wink
ski holidays
uksnowbaorder wrote:
..stuck in a choatic queue at geneva airport we only chatted briefly and ran out of time to swap contact details, but know she would have wanted to stay in touch as much as i would! She snowboards and skis, has done from a young age, from geneva, lives in london, lovely accent and look, blonde. Most interesting young lady i met in a long time! Hoping she (or someone from geneva or london who knows her?) might find this forum..?!
(sad/geeky/nuts? and this is not somewhere to line up a date but worth a go?!...)
yep, i know i've spelt uksnowboarder wrong, lucklily i snowboard better than i type. Knackered from travel and work! Ha.
Love snow... snowHeads - Great site.

Yep, I know who you mean.
ski holidays
stoatsbrother wrote:
uksnowbaorder, if she wanted you to have her number, you'd have already it mate. Let's not delude ourselves that blokes get to make any choices in who they date. Wink

Harsh

But True Laughing Laughing
latest report
uksnowbaorder, you're forgetting the golden rule WGOTSOT!!.................. guess she was on one!! No help I know but just thought I'd share.
latest report
So, eager to know have you found her?????? Ps whilst I'm on - 6 of us going to Andorra Feb 26th all intermediate skliers/boarders, need more people to get the deal we want, anyone interested? Salwood65@hotmail.com..........
snow report
Ah sweet! I was at Geneva airport that morning and clicked into this thread trying to remember if I'd spoken to anyone. Sadly, it wasnt me.

I'd ignore all the cynics who've posted on here.. there's a leap to be made from having a laugh in a queue to getting a number and maybe she's regretting not being more forward just as much as you.

Best of luck!
snow conditions
aw - can this not be moved on to the Piste. Though he's not been back, maybe she found him and they're busy, erm, getting aquainted Laughing
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Shimmy Alcott, Would be lovely to have a happy ending eh Little Angel
ski holidays
Scarpa, wrong forum?
latest report
I've got a hat picked out for the big day.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy