Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Year's Day changeover

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know the likely changeover days for New Year, 2006. New Year's day is on a Sunday, so are the appartments or hotels likely to be changing over on the Saturday? We're hoping to fly into Geneva on New Year's Eve and get into Les Arcs on Saturday 31st or Sunday 1st.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hywel, it will vary but we've switched to Sat transfers for Xmas week and extended our New Years week to 8 days to get back to a Sunday transfer.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
And vary it does.

We are going to Tignes for Christmas Week with Mark Warner, departure if Friday 23rd and return is Friday 30th. I guess their New Year week will be a 9 nighter to get them back to Sunday transfers.

CP
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
to avoid irritating issues such as these I will be departing on the 1st Dec 2005 for France and returning on the 30th April 2006 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Frosty, You can go off some people very quickly Crying or Very sad
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Frosty, Hope you have a wonderfull time. I am sure that we are all as jealous as a really jealous person can get Madeye-Smiley . However please do not mention you good fortune again or someone may BREAK BOTH YOURS LEGS Twisted Evil .

PS where are you spending the season?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Frosty the Snowman, That's it you find out where Frosty is and we could both go on a 5 Month seek and destroy mission Twisted Evil

CP
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Morzine, we are a family of four (two pre school children, got to do it now before schooling starts, really I had no choice!!! wink )its a logistical nightmare but hopefully worth the effort. We signed the lease last week for a small chalet in a little hamlet just outside Morzine town. I'm pleased with the speed ferries deal its going to save me some money in a sea of expense - pun intended ! Very Happy 169 sleeps to go
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Good on yer. Hope you enjoy it as much as the kids will. Very Happy
CP, We couldnt "destroy" him as the kids would miss him. NAsty knee injury should do it though Twisted Evil
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hywel, All I can say is that I hope it's not a much of a b***s up as last year. We had people coming on every day of the week (for 2 weeks) staying for 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/10 days - what a logistical nightmare! I'm advising people with families to try to travel on Sunday 1st when the travelling should be easy, and everyone should still be asleep when they arrive in resort! Laughing
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy