Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

anybody spent xmas/Nyr in Andorra/Grandlavira?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
we are due out to Soldeu this weekend just wondering if anyone has just got back and what the conditions are like? looks very mild on the weather forecast (warmer then it is here!)

thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm going out on the 16th, so I like to know as well!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The snow is holding up ok - every lift open in Soldeu and El Tarter with 64 of 66 open across Grandvalira. The snow cannons are back on this morning and it's much colder with a bit of cloud coming in. Snow is forecast from Friday to Monday.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks SnowSteve!

That's really cheered me up! Are the sites in your signature your sites?

We're off to Pas, I've already got my Vouchers downloaded for the Underground Bar!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thank you snowsteve! has made us feel alot better! we were starting to get a bit worried!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
grimmy, yes they're my sites, hope you're finding them useful. Just added some more vouchers for Pas today and have agreed two others which I'll hopefully have on in the next few days.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Definitely finding the sites useful. I remember checking them last year as well.

I'm grateful of the snow reports page as well, the descriptions of the conditions the day before is a great touch, much better to have a description from someone out there than to just have the little pics and numbers.

I'm looking forward to going back to La Perla Negra as the food was great last time, so the vouchers you just put up are very welcome inded Very Happy

I'm a bit of an old skinflint so I'll defintely keep my eye out for the other vouchers.

Keep up the good work Snowsteve!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
snowsteve, Is the Pirate still running La Perla Negra?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks grimmy!

dazman, yes Perla Negra is still all pirate!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy