Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Demoing skis in Val D'Isere

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Heading out to Val D'Isere on Tuesday for a couple of months (don't be jealous) and looking to demo, then buy skis while I'm there. Can anyone recommend any good stores to go to?
Thanks heaps
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bump... Anyone?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
vandarle wrote:
Bump... Anyone?
I went to the "Mountain Pro" shop - you'll probably pass it on the way into town... Try the Black Crows, man - the faff I went through to get a pair in the Uk, well worth it though.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You have plenty of time to visit the different shops and discuss your requirements with them. They all speak English.

Do you need anyone to ski with I'll be there on the 23rd.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for that.

Turns out I'm staying just across the road from Mountain Pro, nice guys but not the best selection of skis.

Am planning to go around after this beer and talk to a few more stores.

welshflyer, I'm doing a course so my weekdays are taken, but definitely up for a weekend ride, say the 28th/29th. How long are you here for?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Try the ski shop at the back of the commercial centre in La Daille; Good range and maybe a bit cheaper than "downtown" Val. Have fun there; not jealous at all, not.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy