Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ski hire from skidiscount.co.uk

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Off to Les Houches in a couple of weeks, and trying to sort out the rental now. I found a site called skidiscount.co.uk (has a french site also) - but I've never heard of it. It has good prices - so just wanted to check if anyone had used them and had a good experience?

Thanks a lot
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try these guys, currently on promo code =NOUVELAN

http://location-ski.sport2000.fr/?utm_source=sport2000b2d1&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=e3nouvelan#&&StayChoicePage=9338165816%2f01%2f20116
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I haven't used them yet but they seem to be danisports underneath which someone on here has recommended before. I'm giving them a go for a trip in Feb. I've sucessfully used http://www.best-price-ski-rental.com/ before if you want a tried and tested one - they are a £10 or so more on my particular requirements this time though so giving skidiscount a shot Wink

aj xx
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
For those interested - all went well with skidiscount.co.uk voucher no problems, recommended.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
a follow up as i was looking for some recommendation re. skidiscount.co.uk a couple of weeks ago and couldnt find much more than this one. I went ahead and used them for a trip to La Clusaz last week - no problems at all so can also recommend, though looking just now the discounts on offer are a lot lower at 5% than the 40% i got a couple of weeks ago....
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy