Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SKGB Rep FAIL

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Agree with Achilles,....they would have ripped the pi55 out of him for that ..... and he would willingly have bought the first beers as well lead the jaeger bomb/toffee vodka challenge with a lit newspaper hanging out the crack of his a*se for such ! ....... well , it has been known for a much lesser failing on a leaders behalf ...
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Dont ask me her name !
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
limegreen1 wrote:
Dont ask me her name !

What is her name?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I couldn't even aim my feet right every time standing still! Definitely will NOT try to do it at runnign speed.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
That hat . Wearing it for a bet , or a forfait / dare , got to be.
bet it would come off at any speed unless supplied with a chin strap.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
lampbus wrote:
In my opinion, anyone who can reliably jump into their bindings and ski off, is cool.

It is a very hard thing to do, but non the less, do-able.
http://youtube.com/v/FzW2ZuvTsSA if you watch at 1 minuite you will see a perfectly pulled off trick .
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...

http://youtube.com/v/FzW2ZuvTsSA sorry here is the link
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy