Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamonix UCPA 22nd Jan singles holiday?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey just wondered if anyone out there is going to Chamonix with action outdoors on 22nd Jan? Going to book this and wanted to see if there was anyone else out there who might want to meet up? Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey, I've just come here to ask the same question Happy Only skied once before so I'd be on the full time course, but I'm curious as to how it differs to a normal trip. Do you know if action outdoors organise events or something?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
benben, Try this http://www.action-outdoors.co.uk/resortList.aspx?resort=chamonix scroll down the page and look at the accomodation section, it seems the UCPA staff "put on some entertainment"
Have fun.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hey there, i booked for the 22nd last night. going for the 1/2 day off piste sessions got flights from newcastle for £130 inc my ski bag
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hi thinking of booking up as well,not to sure yet due to dates ect.have any of you been with action outdoors befor? is it a good set up.i hope that you gyes like a good apri ski.as i do. what is the average age of people that go? any info would be great.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
wild_child, you just be careful out there, you remember what happen last time you vetured off-piste Shocked
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi I am looking to go skiing for 7 days from 22nd as this is my last opportunity as starting a new job on 31st. I would like to book something and wish to share. I am a very young 52 year old woman still fit and looking to get out on to the slopes after a number of year not skiing. Is there anyone who would like to go??
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
LAZ, welcome to Snowheads. snowHead It might be worth ringing Action-Outdoors - I gather they are not always too strict on the age limit.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Give AO a call, as pam w says they're quite flexible on age limits. If you use the code STSL2010 you can also get a tenner off any bookings through Action Outdoors Smile
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
hey ive just booked the half time off piste course as well, they couldn't get me accomodation on the saturday so i'm staying at a hostel in chamonix on the saturday and then going to the hotel on the sunday morning.

Looking to see If anyone wants to meet up on saturday nite, i should get into chamonix around half 9?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy