Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2 chaps want to go skiing/boarding - driving out to anywhere! 30th Jan onwards

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've given up trying to find a late deal pre NYE, seems there is nothing available...??? Puzzled

So who might have some accomadation for a couple of guys who want to ski/board, flexible on arrival date would like to see the new year in with snow, but we can always come after the new year.

Happy to drive to anywhere in the alps pretty much.

2 straight lads, 30 & 40 something who like beer! generally well behaved, were work colleagues & have permission to go on a powder trip from other halves Smile

What might be available......
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hello Chaps,

I am looking for a few ski trips this season, I only got back two days ago but ready to book up for another one. My friends cannot afford another trip!

I can arrange a great deal for accommodation in Austria, typically its around 180 Euro’s with food for 7 nights. Its a nice place close to the slopes.

New to skiing, first holiday in December, loved it so much I stayed for a further 7 nights. Totally addicted now.........................

Any ways if you know of a group or interested in a cheap trip to Austria let me know.

Cheers

Adele
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I would certainly be interested in any ski trips,fully addicted and having been to Canada approx 9 times in the last 4 years ive been spoilt!!Let me know further information and I will get back to you.
SLALOMSKIBOY!
Oh my email addy is SLALOMSKIBOY399@yahoo.co.uk
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi there

I've got a chalet with 9 people in it from 26 Feb - 5 Mar in Meribel. Looking for about 3 more people (perfect storm this year of babies and house purchases mean smaller group than usual). Mostly early 30s, mostly male boarders with a range of abilities from piste cruisers to those heading off piste.

It's 50m walk to a piste down from the Rond-Point to the Chaudanne, so a great location in Meribel.

Here's the chalet:

http://www.meribel-unplugged.co.uk/chalets/meribel/Le_Chouan.htm

Around £500 for 7 nights' food and accommodation (no night off).

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers

Simon
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy