Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Romantic restaurant in Avoriaz

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey, anyone know of a quiet restaurant with quality food in Avoriaz? Thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
La Cremaillere Lindarets ... cosy with great food
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Avoriaz and romance don't tend to go hand in hand wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Les lindarets generally is a good shout. If it's REALLY special then you should enquire whether any of the restaurants are doing an evening of eating the. Either ski down to Ardent or ask if it's possible to have a ski doo ride up to avoriaz, the second option i'v never done or enquired about but the first is certainly doable. Snowandtrek is the best to ask coz when they are not skiing they are lunching
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Kiters, lunch or dinner?

If it's a busy week, there really won't be anywhere that quiet for lunch. However, for e.g. La Terrasse, one of my favourite restaurants does do evening meals on arrangement. No idea whether you need a min hash of persons.

L'Amandine in Ardents used to be excellent but it's been a few years since I was there (or heard reports).

Oh now there's a thought, you could have a rough and ready but romantic night at the Refuge Abricotine (at the bottom of the abricotine chair). Good food, much atmosphere...
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Leeds_Skier wrote:
Avoriaz and romance don't tend to go hand in hand wink

yea, I know - just that we are there on our wedding anniversary with friends and their kids, it was just a thought, wink

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Wed 29-12-10 10:42; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Phyllis Stein wrote:
La Cremaillere Lindarets ... cosy with great food

thank you, we shall have a look Smile
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Good restaurants for an evening meal (1) La Reserve, (2) Hotel des Dromonts. Food is exceptional in both places. As mentioned above,les Cremaillere in Linderets is great for lunch. The architecture is not great in Avoriaz but I have not had a bad meal there, (sorry just the once!) I think there are only a couple of cafeteria style places in the whole of the PdS.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Roy Hockley wrote:
Good restaurants for an evening meal (1) La Reserve, (2) Hotel des Dromonts. Food is exceptional in both places. As mentioned above,les Cremaillere in Linderets is great for lunch. The architecture is not great in Avoriaz but I have not had a bad meal there, (sorry just the once!) I think there are only a couple of cafeteria style places in the whole of the PdS.

Cheers. Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy