Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

WHITE MEN CANT SKI ????

Poster: A snowHead
Decided to go for primarily white and blue this season but finding it difficult to get white based gloves or a decent white based rucksack (there are plenty of Snow White sacks according to google, but not the look i'm going for).

So you get the picture, I have black boots, white trousers, sky blue jacket (with a hint of black - zips and a bit of trim), yellow neck scarf, white goggles and sunnies, white headphones and a green hat (may change that).

NEED -

white gloves (with a hint on blue or black)

white rucksack (will accept a hint of anything, prob black, blue or yellow - no pink as looking a bit gay already)

done all the big stores in london and southend, nothig quite right...... any suggestions - links??

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'd be inclined to ditch the yellow neck scarf.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sorry I can't help, but do post pics when the ensemble is complete (or better still do it now while your "white and blue" look is still complemented by yellow and green) wink Laughing
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
The yellow def works, the hat may need to change, i will post pics when i have gloves
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Libertine, Decathlon had some white based check rucksacks. Not great ones one of their own makes.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
thanks Colin B, did see them, but - whilst i dont like to spend too much - decathlon could bring it all down very quick !!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

whilst i dont like to spend too much - decathlon could bring it all down very quick !!

Laughing
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Depends what you want it for. If you want to load it with avi gear ok but if all you want it for is to carry some sunnies and a spare fleece it probably doesn't matter too much. I've seen some good white ones designed for carrying avi gear but they were women's models wink
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
yeah, white is just for women it seems ! Puzzled
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Kombi do white gloves and Dakine does a white bag.

It sounds like you are trying far too hard Laughing
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
This made me laugh so hard!
What's in those headphones? ''Your so vain.........'' lol Very Happy
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Tasty look - have you tried the shop at this resort? Wink

Da Kine did a white heli pro a year or two back
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
The Seth Morrison gloves could match the neck scarf pretty well while keeping mainly white. Not cheap mind.

I would laugh at you but in reality I'm just jealous that I don't have the money/balls to colour co-ordinate my kit like that.

Need piccies when it's done
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:
Need piccies when it's done

Will prolly look something like this Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
ha excellent. i'm looking at the EoSB now thanks to teh extended bank holidays..... you'll spot m there !!

rambotion, looked at those gloves, white and lime green....... ?

stoatsbrother, cant see any thing white from dakine.
ski holidays
Make sure you get white poles and skis. And a white mobile phone or better still, walkie-talkie.

And definitely don't forget to get some white sun block to put on nose and lips, that'll finish the look most appositely.
latest report
Classic Very Happy
latest report
Libertine, They also come in white and yellow
snow conditions
andyph, i have blue poles, not prepared to buy new ski's though.... now i have seen a white blackberry......!

rambotion, i cant see them, they look like decent gloves though, can you send me a link please?

Thanks
ski holidays
Located some white Hestra gloves (apparantly) - just off to view and collect hopefully.

Just need the rucksack now. May have more luck in resort?

Will post pic when all kitted out !
snow conditions
Wow.
snow conditions
This is a joke thread, right? Please tell me it's not serious. Laughing
snow conditions
I'm just trying to picture the finished ensemble - Libertine, are you pale or dark skinned, some dark skinned people look terrific in white and primary coloured outfits.
ski holidays
Libertine, Do you actually ski or are you happier strutting your stuff on a catwalk somewhere?
ski holidays
I can say, from personal experience, that Libertine looks very fetching in his yellow snood when practising his racing snowplough.
ski holidays
clarky999 wrote:
Wow.
You have no room to talk - many of us have seen that pic of you in a cow-spotted fleecy one-piece, mister! Toofy Grin
snow conditions
jzBun, the racing snowplough is the next big thing... keep up to date !!

OK, not a great pic out here in La Plagne,.......... roll on the witty comments !

latest report
Libertine, you failed to mention that your boots are in fact orange not black, but they do match your goggles lens wink . You need to ditch the yellow scarf and green hat and go for fewer colours IMHO..... Oh, and buy new skis - they really are trashing the look
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
As others have said, I know Dakine do their Heli-Pack and Heli-Pro rucksacks in white ... trouble is that I've only ever seen them in resort, so might need to keep an eye out when you're next away.

Good luck with the hunt!
snow conditions
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Dakine-Heli-Pro-Backpack-Black-White-/170593275839?pt=UK_SportingGoods_BackpacksRucksacks_Bags_EH&hash=item27b826cfbf#ht_500wt_1156

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Dakine-Baker-Pack-2010-Backpacks-Rucksack-16L-Bag-White-/310190265868?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Skiing_Accessories&hash=item4838c7d60c#ht_2557wt_1141
snow report
Spikyhedgehog,

cheers for those links, the second one looks good.....
latest report
Go to New Schoolers, do be prepared for a few fashion updates: I'd say 5 years and a sever hormone imbalance. Just wow.
snow report
Oh dear God he's BLONDE . . . Oh well, the World would be a sadder place without him, good luck Libertine, Cool
ski holidays
Yeh okay I'm lost for words..........what ever makes you happy gets my vote Smile now just make sure you don't spill your lunch time drink down those white pants.
snow conditions
Libertine, i can print you a white and blue top sheet for your skis if you like. pm me if you want details!

very funny thread Laughing
latest report
Orange poles would be better.
snow report
North face do a very nice and expensive white back pack. Looks good though.
latest report
Having skied wih Libertine, last year in Flaine I can honestly say that his sartorial attention to detail is genuine. However, his ability, after only a couple of years on snow is remarkable. He's a natural, albeit a narcissistic natural. Someone on Watea 84's after a couple of years is not all "voguish"
snow conditions
jzBun, I think that may be a compliment, but there are such big words in there I really cant tell Very Happy .

James the Last, orange poles would really not go.... White is what i nead.

shoogly, i have wanted to custom my skis into the libertines logo http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/logo/the-libertines-0 if you can help me out i'd be chuffed.

Masque, blonde on blonde alright..... maybe a leopardskin pillbox hat would be a better fit !!
snow report
Libertine, All complimentary; if a little barbed.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy