Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

what did Santa bring ?

Poster: A snowHead
did Santa bring you any ski/snow related pressies ?

I was given warm tootsie vouchers

going to Edgeandwax tomorrow to pick up Thermic heating elements and battery packs Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
a ski holiday in Italy snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Loads of texts on my new phone from my gloating mates whilst I am sat at home missing the snow and my buddies are skiing in the Alps!! Shocked
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
A bright yellow moncler coat so I can be seen from space. Yippeee
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
An xc setup AND some ntn bindings and booties (I've been a good boy)

Sadly though, some of the elves are being c*nts as not everything has arrived yet Crying or Very sad
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Santa delivered a nice bottle of port to my house, I got my wife to drink the port then told her we should go to Breckenridge at Easter for two weeks, she agreed and I booked it..
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Frosty, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Frosty, A cunning plan m'lord Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I got a cosy mereno wool base layer.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I got a pair of Storm Blaze skis, with Vist 311 bindings and Vist Speed Plate . . . Santa done good!!!! Hmmmmmm cheeky fridge trip called for tomorrow Smile
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Apparently he brought a lovely new thin fleece......I say 'apparently' as Santa's helpers, resident in this house, hid it and now can't find it Evil or Very Mad

They've got three weeks to track it down.............. Laughing
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
A Santa with alzheimers !!! Does that mean every day is Christmas ?! Twisted Evil
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
bfg, Laughing
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Some nice new Hestra gloves for me Very Happy
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
16gb Nano for me! Razz Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
Anon Figment goggles and NF Montana gloves. Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
Flu !!!!! Sad
ski holidays
Skiing is the only context in which socks are exciting Toofy Grin
snow report
just vouchers to go spend on ski (and/or MTB) kit. and a jumbo pot of flying saucers.
snow report
Nice pair of Tecnica Dragons and a Spyder Fleece. Junior also gothis first set up care of Santa's hepers at K2/Salomon so a trip to the Chill Factore is in order this week as whole family seem to have something they want to test out before we get away in February. Very Happy
ski holidays
Santa brought me snow right at my door!

OK, it's the day after (Sunday). But there's so much snow we can't get out. Blowing snow going horizontal and UPWARD! I was tempted to go for a little x-c ski in the city park but was very much discouraged by the wind and the flying snow...

Tomorrow, I'm going to my weekend house to see what the demage might be. And if lucky, a bit of x-c skiing in nearby park. Road hadn't been cleared till now.
latest report
Pair of X3-RC Boots from Salomon; also a pair of Tornado Ti's; and a pair of playing skis for my local bit of plastic. And a new skid lid.
latest report
Nothing ski-related Madeye-Smiley

Lots of creams and smellies - what are they trying to tell me? Confused Toofy Grin Although Aveda and L'Occitane are excellent choices and very welcome Very Happy Very Happy I also got what I though was a great gift from a company called The Spicery - 6 month subscription and each month you're sent 2 recipes with the correct amount of freshly ground spices to make the dishes. Of course you have to buy the meat, veggies etc. Yesterday we had lamb tagine with couscous and harissa paste - yummy Very Happy
snow conditions
Quote:

6 month subscription and each month you're sent 2 recipes with the correct amount of freshly ground spices to make the dishes

That's a nice idea.
ski holidays
I got a 2hr private ski lesson in Les Arcs in Jan, lots of chinese cooking ingredients, Robbie Williams CD, cash (always welcome), a pretty, small sparkly box from the kids, sweets & choccies, new work gloves for the farm.
latest report
For her - Salomon Snow trip III jacket and TNF Summit Series pants. I'm very jealous of these as they are both superior to my own jacket and trews Mad

For me - Salomon Ranger lid (replacement for old Giro as I'm already a helmet wearer, anyone want to discuss the merits or otherwise of this? wink )
ski holidays
For her some pandora beads, an iPad and the usual books cd's and smelly stuff.

For me socks pants aftershave and a cd. So I went an bought myself a new pair of these via solutions4feet
http://blogs.powdermag.com/buyers-guide-2011/2011-atomic-tracker-130-boots/

All fitted and lovely.

Morale of the story. If you want something go get it yourself.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy