Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Amade - Accomodation options at the top of the mountain ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
There's a place in the Forstau/Fageralm ski area of Ski Amade called the Trinkeralm (www.trinkeralm.com) where you can stay. It's at 1800m near the top of the mountain so none of this having to take lifts in the morning before getting the first run in. Anyway I thought it would be pretty cool to spend a night or two there when I'm in the area for a couple of weeks later this season. Unfortunately they're fully booked this season .... does anyone know of a similar type place in the Ski Amade area ?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Speedster, http://www.berghotel-schmitten.at/en/default.asp you will LOVE it, apres starts at about 14.30 and dosn´t stop all night!! It gets pretty wild so if its a quiet night you want, probably not the place! Trinkeralm is great isn´t it!!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://www.panoramaalm.net/ I stayed here one New Years eve, its beautiful , tiny and quiet, really romantic if you are taking someone special wink
Although its in Salzburg I am not too sure if its still SkiAmade, or if you need the SuperSki card?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Speedster, There are a couple of places at Wagrain - Berghof halfway down the Flying Mozart run, the Wagrainerhaus, and a couple on the Graffenberg that I know of for sure. They tend to be booked up very rapidly with regulars (Germans and Austrians mostly) but worth a look.

The Krapfenalm on the Graffenberg has some piste side holiday lets as well

In Kleinarl there is Gasthaus Pröll which is pretty good - you'll be served breakfast by the great lady herself (Anne-Marie Moser-Pröll the most successful female skier of all time)
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I think top of hauser kaibling also
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The Munzenhof in Flachau is nice - 20 meters from the middle lift - very busy at lunchtimes though - nice rooms ,sauna and swimming pool
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

The Munzenhof in Flachau is nice

Was just about to say that a couple of weeks ago we had a day at Flachau - when I seem to recall seeing two hotels up the mountain - didn't get the names though.....
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Guys, thanks for the advice. Have finally settled on a place just at the base of Fageralm. Not up on the slopes but really keen to spend a couple days skiing that area. EUR 35 a night... still amazes me the value for money you can get at some of the smaller resorts in Austria !
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ah Falgeralm - A real gem - spent a day there last January and will be there in a couple of weeks time - although its a small area it is deserted and has a good variety of slopes for its size aswell as a few race courses - as far as I know Atomic have courses there where they test out their skis so it must be good.Enjoy...
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy