Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wanted ski buddy - All sorted now, THANKS!!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I'm looking for a ski buddy for the week commencing the 8th of January. Flights from Birmingham to Grenoble and on to Les deux Apes.
I'm a in-the-middle intermediate skier and have been to the same resort last year so know my way around.

Looking for around 500 (paid 620 pp via Neilson). Includes flights, transfers, B&B and ski pass. Please pm if interested.

Thanks for looking.

Rishie

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 5-01-11 23:51; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Can't cancel anymore so this is a definite goer. Price now dropped to £400 all in as above. This is good value as ski passes are about £200 alone!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Rishie, suggest you edit the title of the thread so folk can see you are selling a bargain trip rather than just looking for a ski buddy, also put the date of the trip
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Rishie, I agree with holidayloverxx, need to make it clearer you have a paid up place to sell, i see have you tried the neilson forum too but again it's not clear what's on offer , if all else fails ,perhaps try to claim for her part of it on insurance ........
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks guys. I'll pm admin and ask for the title to be changed.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Rishie, think you can do it yourself by editing the first post.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Update:

I'm now willing to let the entire holiday go for £850. This is for 2 people and includes flights, transfers, bed and breakfast and ski passes.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Rishie, as tiffin said , changing the title is self-service
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
All fixed now people. Thanks for all ze help! Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy