Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Thinking about ski trip sometime during next 3 weeks, looking for someone or group to join

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I'm thinking about going on a ski trip as I've started a new job and since I work at a school I've got a few weeks holiday until the 9th January.

I'm not sure how feasible this is as I've left it to the last minute and ideally want to keep it relatively cheap/avoid single supplements. I was wondering if anyone else is in a similar position or a group looking for another person to join?

I can be pretty flexible on dates and whether a full week or shorter break. If anyone knows of anything, or could let me know of any useful websites for solo travel that would be great.

Male, 21. Done a few weeks boarding and a couple weeks skiing though been a while since I last went. Would probably ski this time.

Thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi aaaa
Just to let you know that I've sent you a PM. We've got a 12 person trip (or not quite at the mo!) 2-8th Jan to Tignes Les Breviere - and are shy on one twin ensuite and also an ensuite twin room share with a bloke.

Never know it might fit the bill. Good mixed group, mainly late 20's / 30's and levels from a couple of beginners, fast ints and then off piste guys.

Good company, craic, wine and a few cocktails. Laughing
Cheers

Buster
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hey!

I just read your post that you are looking on going on a ski trip before jan.9th? i'm definitely in the same position! i have to start back at work the 10th (on monday) as i volunteer at a primary school and have another job on top of that!

anyways, i'm 20, female, living in spain, like my apres-ski as much as my snowboarding haha NehNeh . don't know where you're located or anything, but i was thinking of maybe going to france to snowboard and i'm trying to find someone to go with as well!

if you're interested let me know Smile

Serena x x
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Buster N, Buster N, Buster N, Hi Buster,
That would suit me fine if is is Ok with you, I love skiing at Tigne and Val d'sere. I am a professional male and good skier. Please get back to me if you need to. My email is therudall@hotmail.com

Yours.
Fairplay678
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Fairplay678,
Paul should be sending you an email with the full details as I'm travelling today and am not 'hi tec' I'm afraid... I'll have email access again xmas day afternoon.
Good skiers are very welcome!
Cheers
Buster
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy