Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Leysin

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Skiing in Leysin over Xmas 4 very good skiers 1 first timer with only Chill Factore lessons under her belt, any sound ideas for most suitable skiing area.....she is uber confidant and will probably end up wiping the floor with all of us.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Cat4u, Welcome to SnowHeads snowHead can't help with your query but another SnowHead, Parlor, had a chalet in Leysin so is your man Very Happy

He may be along sometime soon, but if not, send him a PM (Send/Read Messages button above right)
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cat4u, welcome to snowHead

Would love to help with query but my only experience of Leysin has been mid-summer. Best sun bathing was found on the upper slopes... Smile
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I think Parlor is on a longish sailing jaunt around the Caribbean.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cat4u, Leysin is a pretty skiing area, with some fantastic rocky scenery, lots of sunshine and some great cloud effects courtesy of the lake.

You can have plenty of fun just working your way from left on the piste map to right and back again, sticking to the simpler runs.

Two good places for lunch are the Buvette de Mayen which does some great cheese dishes and Les Fers which has a great terrace.

The green run down alongside Chaux de mont would probably be a good place to start off (to get off the lift at half way though otherwise you go up to a black run).
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Colin B wrote:
I think Parlor is on a longish sailing jaunt around the Caribbean.

I know, but I thought I'd seen him around in the past couple of days Puzzled
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Anniepen, last post 1st December, away for 4 weeks apparently, must be tough Smile
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks very much for all of your suggestions,we are staying at a friends apartment and although we have visited never skied there,but booked two great restaurants for Xmas eve and Xmas day La Fromagerie and Le Leysin next door.have been skiing for 30 years cannot believe I have never found Snowheads before now.Merry Christmas everyone!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
was just there. loved it. great tree skiing. mellow vibe
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I wanted to show my grand-daughter some video of kids toboganning, to get her in the mood for Christmas in the Alps. By chance I came up with some youTube clips from Leysin - looked a very nice toboggan slope and Ella (10 months) smacked her hands on the table in appreciation.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy