Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Closure of SKI ROSSENDALE is closer

Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

Social media sites for Ski Rossendale are as follows:

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ski_rossendale
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ski-Rossendale/184943724851931?v=app_4949752878

Once there is over 25 likes on facebook then facebook.com/skirossendale can be registered - hope this helps!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sr_yetti,
i have signed up and hope it helps
Why don't all snowheads sign up to help promote and sustain skiing in the UK
It only took a minute
good luck guys
wink wink wink
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Have done my bit and liked even though I'm never likely to make it there
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
D G Orf,
now thats the snowheads spirit!!
i reckon they need lots more of the same
Toofy Grin
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
D G Orf,
done my bit too

come on dry slope snowheads around the country - do your bit too support SkiRoss

you never know when you may need the favour back

fridge dudes too - it applies to you

Puzzled wink
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
D G Orf wrote:
Have done my bit and liked even though I'm never likely to make it there

Thanks for your support - it's that which counts!

We're working really hard to keep you all up to date and appreciate every comment, suggestion etc.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
sunnbuel wrote:
sr_yetti,
i have signed up and hope it helps
Why don't all snowheads sign up to help promote and sustain skiing in the UK
It only took a minute
good luck guys
wink wink wink

Thanks! It's nice to have someone championing the cause!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
What's the official latest on this?? Never skied at Rossendale before but as Weardale Ski Club members and Halifax ski slope occasional users (sounds dodgy Toofy Grin we wonder whether a similar fate awaits Halifax too (not sure about who owns/manages it - apologies if it is actually doing ok these days!!) We often used to go and be the only ones on the slope with just the one guy waiting for us to finish larking about - he did put the music on and floodlights for us tho (top notch service!)

Would be interested to hear what others think about good old Halifax - would hate to lose such as fab place Sad
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
cavycool,
see spare 2 minutes to save ski ross thread - and they will be really happy if you can help out.

as for Halifax.. went there over xmas and had a great time. But like all of the dry slopes it could do with more visits. I thinks of it this way, i buy fewer beers when abroad and 'invest' the savings in a few more visits to the ski facilities in UK. For me thats SkiRoss, Chill, Halifax, Llandudno and soon to be Yadmoss. wink
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I like your logic sunnbuel!
Haven't tried chill factor either yet but have got sheffield on my list as one of the next ones...love going to Weardale (and Yad Moss when the snow hits the other side) so with all the lovely white stuff last season and early this one....Humpfh why can't everyday be a snow day???

Enjoy Yad Moss - fab facilities, gruelling warm up to start and lovely well pisted runs what more could a snowhead ask for? Cool
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
cavycool,
oo add weardale to my list - nice website, worth a visit...let it snow Smile
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
A sad day, RIP Rossendale!!

http://www.ski-rossendale.co.uk

IT IS WITH DEEPEST SADNESS THAT WE HAVE TO INFORM OUR CUSTOMERS THAT SKI ROSSENDALE IS CLOSING ON THURSDAY 31ST MARCH 2011 AT 5PM. PLEASE SEE OUR EVENTS PAGE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING GIFT VOUCHERS, KIDS CLUB TICKETS AND CREDIT VOUCHERS.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Very sad day for the Valley Sad
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
sarah, yes its sad, there were over 50 up there tonight as well as 30 scouts tubing on the quarter pipe. It was running really fast in the damp weather. Sad

but its going out to tender again and http://www.skirossendale.co.uk/ Toofy Grin
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
sunnbuel, great website, fingers crossed snowHead
ski holidays
Daughter skis there every week with the University team and says they are pretty convinced it will be there for them next year. I am sure they will do a much better job of running it as a business if the council gets out of the way.

Fingers crossed here too or she will have to travel to Sheffield (which also went bust not long ago) every week instead of just for the odd race.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy