Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Uk Distributor for Elan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've lost a screw from the binding of my Elan Magfires and was trying to contact GBR sports who i thought were the UK distributor fro Elan but my emails have bounced back and the no. of the webpage doesn't work. Anyone have any contacts for an Elan distributor?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sorry, can't help Lynsey, but just wanted to say a belated thanks for the skis, one very happy youngster who doesn't normally get excited was over the moon Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
lynseyf, I know the guys from http://www.skiwear4less.com/ stock elan, they may be able to help if they have one of the special 'boxes of bits' in the workshop
, otherwise they may be able to point you in the right direction
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
lynseyf, Elan distribution was taken over last year by Keith Evans who started "North Kent Ski Racing Supplies", web-site http://www.elanskisales.co.uk
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
i had the same problem last year in zermatt half way up the mountain binding just fell off luckily i was able to find it and get down the mountain as the cable cars linked up
took it to a ski hire shop fixed it in 10 mins they had to drill out sheared screw and fitted new one later I i took the ski to an in town elan dealer who checked it .i
bought my magfires 78 from skiwearforless .com they sent me some replacement scerws skied 16 days on them since and no problems

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Thu 9-02-23 19:52; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
lynseyf, Sounds like you already have some good contacts. Another Elan stockist is Skee-tex, Battlesbridge, Essex www.skee-tex.co.uk who again might have a supply of spare parts if you don't get any joy elsewhere. N.B. You folks with this problem - which screws have worked loose please? I have a set of Magfire 78 Ti's and if it's a known problem it might be worth me running a check on the screws on mine.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thread resurrection! Anyone know who the current UK distributor is for Elan skis? Thanks
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Dashed, Ring up any shop that stocks them?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Spydejon on here is bound to know...send him a PM
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy