Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Drill size for K2 Backup?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A mate has asked me to mount his K2 Backups:

http://k2skis.com/skis/adventure/backup

I suspect the Metal Laminate Technology means it should be drilled 4.1mm but I can't find anything definite. Anyone got any hard info?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hello
You are correct Metal Laminate skis 4.1mm
Simon
K2 UK
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks stumpy!!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
stumpy, while you're here... who stocks the pre-cut skins (specifically for my Hardsides) in the uk?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Shoogly, these should be arriving any day. They have been delayed because of material issues at production.
Hardside skins have been bought by Edge and Wax. www.edgeandwax.co.uk I would expect these to be available early in the new year.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
stumpy, thanks for the info... much appreciated. the folks are getting me skins for xmas Very Happy guess i'll just be getting them a wee bit late... just need to be lazy and use the lifts! Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
So, I plugged the numbers into the machine:

I took a big breath - and pressed go:

And the job's a good'un:

Smile

Thanks again, stumpy
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I wouldn't hold your breath on the skins, saw that Lockwoods have skins for the Wayback for £160....

http://www.lockwoods.com/skis-ski-equipment/ski-touring-packages-touring-gear-touring-bindings-skins/k2-wayback-skins/prod_3307.html
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hey anyone, Question: I have a brand new pair of Line, celeb 90's. I took my new, Marker M1000 bindings from last year off my old skiis & the waist on my Lines are too fat for them. No,I cannot bend them. I would have to bend them to the point of breaking them to make them work. SO- I have went on the Marker sites to find new brakes to no avail. And I have written Marker, also to no avail. Would anyone suggest that I should ixnay the Markers and just get all new bindings? I mean, the bindings are like new & I really like them. OR- does anyone know where I can find some 90mm or 105mm brakes for my bindings? The waist on my lines are 90mm, but I know I can bend a set of 90mm to make them work. Thanks to all with any suggestions, & have a blessed Christmas............................................Stumped, Kelford (gotta get on the slopes soon. T-ride is finally getting some snow)
Also if anyone wants to know about conditions in T-ride, I have first hand knowledge
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy