Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet baggage question - again!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Colin B, your ski bag can be up to 32 kg if you want, surely two of you can make 52 kg work between you, say 22 kg in ski bag combined, 2 x 15 kg each in hold bag ... and ... two hefty hand luggage bags Puzzled up to you though and good luck !
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bought some digital bathroom scales today (going back tomorrow, I never weigh that much). Ski bag with 2 sets of skis and poles is less than I thought at 15kg. I think I'll be comfortably under 52kg.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just back from Samoens - flew easyjet luton-geneva. Boots not allowed as hand luggage at luton so had to be booked into the hold and another £18. No problems whatsoever at Geneva.
It's the inconsistency that drives me mad. What are everyone's elses experiences?!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
invest, try leaving one country where the rule is "all electrical items must be carried in hand baggage" and picking up a connecting flight where the rule is "all electrical items must be carried in the hold" Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Folks, just had confirmation from EasyJet re: Ski Boot Bag as per n1chster's comment. Paying for Ski Equipment allows you to check in a Ski Bag & Boot Bag. No confidence in EasyJet check in staff so email will be taken with us to help argue the toss if needed.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Boots are not allowed in hand luggage on easyjet anymore

I've flown with Easyjet on dozens of flights with my skiboots in handluggage so am staggered by this latest development.

We are flying with Easyjet on Thursday this week from Luton and will be travelling with hand luggage only.

I therefore intend to check in on line and go straight to the gate.

Then what?!? Shocked Puzzled
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It is as Monium, says dont tell Easyjet you are carrying Ski boots as Hand Luggage however you will now and again find Security will decide that you cannot take your boots as hand luggage, then you may have a problem.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It seems its getting harder and more expensive to take equipment on Easyjet. Since Stellios left the company its all gone to sh*t.

Anyway this year it stands at £50 rtn to take your board or skis. The 1 cabin bag policy applies and is enforcable so if you have 2 cabin bags forget it. If you have 1 hold bag and 1 ski/board bag then total bagagge cost is £70!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Oooh, I'm glad this thread has been resurrected, it's reminded me that I need to print out all the silly nonsense from the Queasyjet website before we depart on Friday at silly o'clock... we have a group of 28 going this time, and I really won't be arsed with daft nonsense at 4.25am when I'm due to be checking in rolling eyes

Mrs M.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy