Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whats the cheapest....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
....late catered chalet deal you have ever had for jan/feb/march time??? Not really bothered on resort but either France, Switzerland or Austria. Hoping for a cheap late deal in the new year but seriously short of cash at the minute so fingers crossed!!!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
£150 fully catered with bus to the lifts and back.
Booked Friday night, arrived Sat.
Total cost £450 for the three of use, plus lift passes...bargain!
That was 4 years ago though, through ebay to Meribel Les Allues.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Chattonmill, wow thats a great deal mate, through ebay???
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
£150 one week self-catered french apartment including flights, transfers, lift pass and ski hire...

in 1985
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ricklovesthepowder, £199 catered chalet inc flights to Vail

in 1998 Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ok ok you funny bunch, in the past 4 years then!!! Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Got a catered chalet incl flight, transfers and half board last year (10th April) for £329 through Igluski in La Plagne.

I was checking late deals a lot last season as the dates for my trip kept changing. The best deals seemed to be about 2 weeks prior to departure rather than very last minute and January seemed to be the best. I would think anything around £300 - £400 would be good AND achieveable.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If you are going for independent chalet companies then book your flights in advance (in to Geneva as this gives you lots of choice).. then you can probably pick up a last minute week for around £199 for catered chalet. January is best time to pick up the best deals..
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy