Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Biathlon

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If your watching the biathlon today we should have a team racing the Ladies relay - first time for a while I think. Olwen Thorn from our local club and the only civilian racing biathlon for GB should be taking one of the legs. Not sure how much coverage you'll see of them though.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Dave Horsley, It is being shown on Eurosport later today I believe. That is unless the snow gets any heavier and they cancel. The individual race was being shown live on German TV and they were talking about how terrible the conditions are.

Good luck to the ladies and the men - it's a tough challenge in every sense.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
This morning was the mens pursuit - conditions looked better than yesterday for the mens and ladies sprints. Yestersay the heavy snow and wind looked awful. I've tried shooting in decent conditions - I wasn't too bad (considering it was a borrowed rifle) when just shooting, useless when having to do it coming in from a run. I don't know how they were managing when you could hardly see the athletes never mind the targets because of the heavy snow. Should be live on British Europsort, but you tend not to see much of the Brits because they're not in the top group. Looks like Kevin Kane has managed to qualify for the second half of the season yesterday though.

Hopefully the GB ladies will get a good result today.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy