Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Is every sH fat?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Dunno... do all WiiFit boards make a subtle "yelp" when you stand on them? or is it just trying to tell me something?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm not fat..... about 20% of my body mass is not fat and thus I am not fat.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Does having enough mass to warp time and space in my vicinity count? Toofy Grin
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Simple typo I'd say.

We is all phat.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Masque wrote:
red 27, Ya think wink

Mind, I have lost 4 stone, 2 more to go, though it would be struggle to describe me as a "middle aged bloke of a certain age" Cool

Good God man Shocked What was your starting point, weight-wise?

I'm sure there used to be a surgical unit in the French Alps somewhere called Medivaxtrax, or something. They could have removed your leg all those years ago and saved you the current weight loss strife...... Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
andy wrote:
Dunno... do all WiiFit boards make a subtle "yelp" when you stand on them? or is it just trying to tell me something?

I think I exceed the permitted weight to be able to use a WiiFit board Embarassed
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Chasseur, got up to 17st. . . Embarassed though I am genuinely 'big boned' I've had a bone scan, docs were quite noisy about the result snowHead I'd like to be 12st by the BBash
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Masque, me too Embarassed In fact, just over....Big-boned? Well I think there used to be a photo here somewhere of us that certainly proves that we can both lay claim to that...... Laughing

Good luck with the 12st - I'm setting my sights on 14. At least I can now see my ribs again Laughing and the party 7 is more like a party 4
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Mike3000; I have already donated my bone structure to the musuem of natural history
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Chasseur, There were a few at the last EOSB that didn't recognise me Twisted Evil
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Chasseur wrote:
Masque, me too Embarassed In fact, just over....Big-boned? Well I think there used to be a photo here somewhere of us that certainly proves that we can both lay claim to that...... Laughing

Good luck with the 12st - I'm setting my sights on 14. At least I can now see my ribs again Laughing and the party 7 is more like a party 4

Not sure I am big boned but seem stuck at 15 , would like to be 13 will accept 14 if I have to give up all the things I enjoy, I think the party 7's are to blame myself.

Well done Masque on the weight loss, how easy/ hard has it been?
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Masque wrote:
Chasseur, There were a few at the last EOSB that didn't recognise me Twisted Evil

I'm not sure I would.......initially Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
lightningdan, The States is full of hideously overweight, self indulgent, self-pitying, delusional, hypochondriac, waddling morons . . . smugness is a great incentive Twisted Evil

But one of the real kickers is the amount of and terrible quality of the cheap oils and greases used in the foods over here, you can taste it in almost everything. As a generality American catering is probably the worst in the World. I lost a huge amount of weight in the first 6 months from the nausea induced by the smell of it wherever I went. I've levelled off now I have decent fridge in the truck and I've learnt where to shop. I eat carefully with a very low fat/sodium diet but well balanced with a high fruit and veg percentage. I need more and better exercise, but 12-14 hour days tends to make that difficult and I calculate I need just 1600 calories a day to maintain my weight . . . not easy when you like your grub. Oh, I drink VERY little now, that's a given with my job.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Urm yes, i am/was a lardy. However in a month on the Boots Tony Ferguson Diet i have lost 14 lb in weight and two inches off my waist, and am still shrinking.

The only thing that concerns me about losing all this weight and i aim to lose another two stone by the time we go skiing in February, is that my salopettes will be too big Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
So snowheads is full of dieting people not fatties!!

I agree with the America comments, amazed at size of people I know well and people on the streets. That's not homeless people by the way, just regular people. Las Vegas had some real eye openers, and in NY, everyones head seems small, due to body mass. I was asked to leave Tiffany's after being heard saying something about "polishing a turd ...." Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy