Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help needed - Cervinia ski resort - Person Missing

Poster: A snowHead
We really appreciate your help and thank you deeply in advance for any info that can help!

If you were at Cervinia ski resort on December 4th, maybe you can help us find our son- Oded. On the last Saturday we lost contact with him.
The name is Oded Kiblitski and he is from Israel.

We are looking for any picture / movie that was taken in ANY PLACE in Cervinia ski resort on Saturday December 4th after 3PM.
The target is to look for any information that is hidden in the picture background.
Also, if you met Oded by any chance before this or have any information about the site that may help to understand where he may be skied - please let us know!
Any information that you think might help us should be send to:

find.oded.kiblitski@gmail.com

We really appreciate your help and thank you deeply in advance for any info that can help!

ODED'S PARENTS AND FRIENDS
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
find.oded.kiblitski, I can't help I'm afraid, but hope he turns up safe and well.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I really hope he turns up too. Sorry I can't help.

I'm never quite sure about the different ways people use the site, but does the fact that this is in Snowboarding mean that a lot of people might not see it? Would it be worth moving it to another part of the board? (This is a note to the mods I suppose, rather than to find.oded.kiblitski).
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
NatalieG, good point. Moved to the piste.

find.oded.kiblitski, I seriously hope for good news for you soon.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
find.oded.kiblitski, hope you find him soon xx
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Ray Zorro, Little Angel
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
This is less than a week ago. Maybe he just lost his phone and hasn't had a chance to get to a payphone yet? I sincerely hope it's nothing more serious. Best wishes.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
What was he wearing on Sat 4 Dec?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
do you know who took the pictures?
some lift stations do have cctv
have you travelled to the resort to ask for information and
or report it to the police ?
i do hope he turns up
its probably what queen b said or sometimes kids need time to themselves away from
the family ,or he is too excited without realising that parents worry .
hope you get to hear good news of him and let us know
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
http://www.corriere.it/notizie-ultima-ora/Cronache_e_politica/Manager-israeliano-disperso-Cervinia/07-12-2010/1-A_000152597.shtml

Local news story google transalted
Quote:

is ongoing research in the ski area of Breuil-Cervinia (Aosta), an Israeli citizen that you do not have more 'news from December 4. The man might have been lost with the one of snowboarding off-piste routes in the area, falling in some crevice. Oded Kiblitski, 34, residing in Rome and Italy of the company responsible for 'online poker' Play tech 'based in Tel Aviv, was staying alone in a resort hotel in the' Val d'Aosta.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Have you tried asking on natives.co.uk? There should be some Brit seasonnaires out there by now.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
This is very, very sad if he actually disappeared when skiing. I am assuming his luggage was found in his room?
I hope there is a happier explanation.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Has this been posted in TGR yet?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Good luck with finding him.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
thank you all, but do you know how can we posted in TGR?
snow conditions
find.oded.kiblitski, See here: http://www.tetongravity.com/
latest report
thank you, i log in but i can't post it
ski holidays
I've made this thread a sticky for the time being so it will always appear as the third post on the list in the Piste forum. I shall disable the sticky as soon as Oded is located.
ski holidays
Good idea moving this to a sticky - could I suggest a couple of things? 1) Maybe make the sticky "stick" out a little better - one can get used to blocking them out and people coming here may not notice 2) Make the request for help a headline in the next WeatherHead report to get the maximum exposure.

If it's not been done already, I wonder if there are any snowHeads that are also members of the SCGB who may be prepared to seek their cooperation in the search for information. I guess one should also include J2Ski and all the other forums that are appropriate (as I say, if not done already).
snow report
http://www.aostaoggi.it/2010/dicembre/10dicembre/news20547.htm

Google Translate:

Quote:
AOSTA. Continue the search for Oded Kiblitski, the Israeli manager of 34 years for snowboarders missing since last weekend in Cervinia. "Under the legislation, the research had to be suspended yesterday," said today the president of the region, Augusto Rollandin on the sidelines of a press conference to explain the action of the Executive. "The Israeli ambassador to Italy has sent a formal request to continue operations. Question that we have received, and the Civil Defence is continuing to search. "

Hope they find him safe and well soon.
snow conditions
blockhead Article: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.12vda.it/cronaca/7539-anche-su-qfacebookq-si-cercano-le-tracce-di-oded-kiblitski-manager-israeliano-scomparso-nelle-piste-di-breuil-cervinia.html&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&usg=ALkJrhjpwiCZG8Z_yd2XZ_oHD32YMCrLIg

Flickr lets you search with dates:
http://www.flickr.com/search/?d=taken-20101204-20101204&mt=all&adv=1&w=all&q=matterhorn+OR+Cervinia+OR+Cervino+OR+Cervin+OR+Aosta+OR+d%27Aosta+OR+Theodulpass&m=text
ski holidays
we just heard there was a party in Plan Maison - Cervinia on saturday, can you help us find pictures or people who were there?
latest report
What a bad thing to happen, I hope he turns up, the one that that occurred to me is don't a lot of these resorts have webcams running in a number of locations, I wonder if pictures from these have been checked. Also, none of the information above says what he was wearing when he went missing was it that checked blue jacket?
snow report
The webcams are not recording so we can't see anything... he wear the same jacket that in the picture. have you been in cervinia?
thank you for your help!
ski holidays
CAN YOU HELP US FIND THE NERAREST HOSPITAL TO CERVINIA?
latest report
find.oded.kiblitski, It's probably going to be the Hospital in Aosta (which is the regional city\town). Otherwise Turin is probably an option.
latest report
find.oded.kiblitski wrote:
thank you, i log in but i can't post it

Can one of the TGR regulars post it for you? Perhaps with a link to this page. If it's not already been done, of course.

I hope you find him ok.
snow conditions
Schuss in Boots, Just done a reccy and there's a post there now.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
geepee, Thanks, I couldn't find it but I'm not familiar with the TGR site and probably wasn't looking in the right place.
snow conditions
Looks like bad news...

Quote:
Dear All,

We are very sorry to inform that the rescue team just found Oded. The details are not yet fully clear but unfortunately Oded did not survive.

We will always cherish Oded's passion to Ski and wish to think that if this was meant to be then at least Oded enjoyed till his last minutes.

This week shows amazing things of mutual help, people coming from all over the world – doing their very best to help! This is exactly like Oded's character - bringing so many people together from so many places.

The family would like to thank you all for the great efforts you have put here showing how much Oded means to all of us.

Make sure you take good care of yourselves!

Oded's family

Posted: 3 hours ago

From the Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...052449552&ap=1

My sympathies to the family. Sad Sad Sad
latest report
Dreadful news. My condolences to the Family in this painful time. Sad Sad Sad
snow report
find.oded.kiblitski, so, so, so sorry for you. Sad Sad Sad
latest report
So sad to hear the news. Deepest sympathies to all family and friends. Sad Sad Sad
snow conditions
this is not what i expected to read ,my deepest sympathies
latest report
So sorry to hear Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
snow report
find.oded.kiblitski, dreadful news. My deepest condolences Crying or Very sad
latest report
my very very deepest sympathies a tragic loss
ski holidays
May I too express my sympathies to you.
snow report
Deepest symathies to family and friends
Would also like to thank all the wonderful people on this site. It is a wonderfull feeling of being part of such a great community.
snow conditions
So sorry to hear this.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy