Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whitedot Redeemers - WOW!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Got these delivered last week, got them waxed up and took them up to the hills in Scotland last weekend.

I planned on just giving them a couple of runs to see how they felt as they are A LOT bigger than anything I’ve ever skied before and took my other skis with me for the rest of the day that i thought would better suit the conditions/pisted runs.

Turns out i never took the Redeemers off the whole weekend - THEY ARE AWESOME!!

I had very high expectations for these skis before trying them but thought they would struggle on piste due to their size - but they felt amazing everywhere I went!

They really came in to their own when we went off piste my friend was complaining about how much drag he got going through powder while i just glided over it - wasn’t deep powder but was truly effortless

Can’t wait to get these skis out to Japan and use them where they are meant to be used!!

Seriously impressed!

Thanks to SpyderJon for sorting me out with these - great service from start to finish.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just got mine as well.

Off to Vail tomorrow morning to try the badboys out. Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ooohhh, my cockles are all warm at the thought.....!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Doc, i'll let you how they perform on the powder fields in Jap - if i think they are this good now then im really looking forward to seeing how they perform in their element.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mine are sat mocking me too until I finish work on Sunday....
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
powdermutt, you have Redeemers!

you'll be buying proper boots next Shocked
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
My brand spanking bright new Preachers are leaning up against the wall humming, pulsing and glowing (honest!) - hangin out for Ischgl/Galtur at the beginning of Jan...the waiting game at low altitude can be cruel, it's true
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mosha Marc, Oi, once my salomon torture boots finally broke me in they're great!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

Doc, i'll let you how they perform on the powder fields in Jap

Seriously, I'd really appreciate that! We're off to the 'Hof (haha!) tomos and my beasties are hungry for some pow!!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
PS sounds ridonculous but my Red's have been my ski of choice at Hemel! Some say I have issues....
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
My mate who lives nr Salzburg has just sent me his local weather forecast ..... and suggested I get on a plane for the weekend. If I could justify the cost (and persuade the missus that my absence would be a blessing in disguise), my Redeemers would be on their way to the airport on Friday.

Sadly, that doesn't look like it's going to happen Crying or Very sad
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Awesome, I'm off to Innsbruck next thursday, but the sounds of it they could do with some more snow!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy