Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

End of season skiing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all, straight in to it and here's what we're looking for/to do:

A friend and I are both looking to do some end of season skiing getting as low a price as possible. We have nothing booked and haven't searched too much yet. We're both 21, male and intermediate skiiers. Not looking to go out partying in between nights, just a few drinks before midnight then hit the sack. All we are looking for is another weeks skiing at a low price.

If anyone can accomodate or fancies tagging along in an attempt to beat costs and for company then post below.

EDIT: Would definatley prefer Europe but would be willing to travel to the snow and cheap prices Smile
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
the EOSB... nuff said. Toofy Grin
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wot Scarpa said Wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey there! I am definitely interested ! Can you define "low price"? I mean...less than 600 pounds?500 ?
I've sent you a pm,just read it and let me know!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Scarpa, thank you. New to the board and didn't notice that forum Smile Poromenos, low price is as low as we can get. What we have just booked was £597 and that was Half Board, ski hire and boots, lift pass, flights and transfers, so hoping to get cheaper than that but who knows!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Resort/dates?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Unknown and unknown, we were going to a bit of research in the new year and book close to the time. Want to stay in Europe though, feel free to check out things for yourself though and let us know. We're just unsure on costs at the moment
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
How "end of season" would you like to go?

Val Thorens is open for skiing until 8th May 2011 Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The last week then! Like I said, we're more worries about price so where and whenever we find the best price to be honest Smile
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
sellwin90, Just remember that at the end of the season it's useful to pick a resort with a fair few high runs. A lot of the lower ones can end up in slush and mud.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
hi, I can recommend Bansko in Bulgaria. i went there at the end of March two years ago and enjoyed good snow conditions and beautiful sunny weather. Food and beer are very cheap there. I have got an apartament there so if you are intersted give us a shout.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy