Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Sybelles

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi crew, I am going to Le Corbier in January so any words of wisdom on the resort/area in terms of best runs, mountain stops, restaurants in town and otherwise would be most welcome.

Thanks

Ben
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have been to St. Sorlin d'Arves a few years ago, also in the Les Sybelles-area.

The best skiing is to be found near St. Sorlin d'Arves, although I also found the runs to St. Colomban very nice. I also remember a nice and long blue or red run from the Le Corbier area back to St. Sorlin. The run from St. Sorlin to the Le Corbier area can be crowded and suffering from the sun (it cannot be avoided). Some lifts were dated, but this might be changed the previous years. Piste restaurants are good and cheap, as is almost everything else in the area. The only thing I can remember from a brief visit to Le Corbier is that I found it really ugly Very Happy.

Have a good time!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
skiben, I've been to St Sorlin a couple of times, trip resort here. Like Eyeopener I only skied down to Le Corbier once and yes it's not that pretty. But who cares. It's considerably cheaper than better known resorts. There are a few photos on my flickr link below.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
skiben, I have had a couple of weekends in Le Corbier but didn't eat out so can't help with restaurants. The lifts all seemed fairly new when I was there.

There is a good ice cream shop in the main drag.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy