Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lincs/Notts snowHeads - Xscape Castleford in Summer Hols?

Poster: A snowHead
It's the summer hols in a few weeks (yessss! no more teachers for 6 weeks!) and I was wondering if any of the lincs/notts crew would like to meet up at Xscape Castleford sometime, probably end of July/August time. Hopefully mum's taxi service will be running so I can get there, and I'd love to meet some fellow skiers from my county (notts) and my school county (lincs). It seems it's completely devoid of skiers round here!
look forward to meeting you.
Jules
(the mad one going far too fast, and eyeing up fit lifties, hehehe!)
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
crazy_skier_jules, Me & the missus (Deb) are regulars up at Castleford although it's usually for the Lions Ski Club sessions early on a Sunday morning or on Monday evenings. I'm at Lambley & I normally go up with a couple of non snowHeads from Arnold. Maggi's also from Arnold & I'm sure she'd be up for it.

Taking the Piste & Kramer are pretty local also & Elizabeth B often goes up from Sheffield.

I would warn you though in that we're all about 2/3 times your age so we won't be going too fast & we think that the lifties are spotty kids with an attitude problem Shocked

If you have a look at the snowEvents section you'll see that there's a Castleford meet planned for Wed 15th june at 7.00pm & a ski test day with Ellis Brigham planned for August at a date tba.

BTW, posting at 11.51pm on a Tuesday. Why aren't you at school? Laughing
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
spyderjon wrote:
BTW, posting at 11.51pm on a Tuesday. Why aren't you at school? Laughing

Don't you mean "why aren't you in bed?"
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

Don't you mean "why aren't you in bed

Why havent you been asleep for 2 hrs. There is a few going to Cas about 15th June me thinks
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Frosty the Snowman, me thinks? Have we returned to the middle ages?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
For verily I say unto thee, no
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Elizabeth B wrote:
Don't you mean "why aren't you in bed?"

Duh, was thinking along the lines of "with school in the morning you should be in bed" - I'm always getting my mords wuddled.

Anyway Liz, if we end up skiing with Jules we can prove the old adage that age and treachery always outwits youth and skill Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
spyderjon wrote:
we can prove the old adage that age and treachery always outwits youth and skill Twisted Evil

Odd, I came up with that same quote on the EOSB at some point. Didn't stop James SnowSkiSnow beating me in the SNAFU cup!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Why dont we all meet at this event
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Frosty the Snowman, good idea Very Happy All we need now is a date for it wink
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Or this even
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
marc gledhill, thanks for posting that link! But then you might not want to ski in mid June because that would mean meeting me! Very Happy
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
pollittcl, Im still on for it so dont worry snowHead . Another week or so and we'll get the thread going again
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
hi guys, this is great!
i haven't been able to sleep for about a month, that's why. i have problems.
spyderjon, the fit lifty thing is a long standing joke between my mum and me. yeah i find they do have an attitude problem sometimes though.
I would go on 15th June but it's a school day (Wednesday) and it's in the middle of my end of year exams, either that or I will be on an intensive dinghy sailing course (I race regularly at my local sailing club). That's why I said about the summer hols.
Thankyou everyone (and I don't expect to be an amazing young skier, I have just achieved skidded parallels!! You will all kick my butt!)
Cheerz!
julia
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
please post suggested dates, end of july and august, i CAN't do June, I'm still at school Sad
latest report
crazy_skier_jules, over in snowEvents admin is trying to organise a ski test with Ellis Brigham - no date for Castleford yet but "some time in August" is on the books....
ski holidays
cool, a ski test! August is perfect! gr8 way to forget about pending GCSE exams and even more coursework!
Julia
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy