Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Gift Ideas? Skiloop - keep hands free for gesticulations!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A few years ago I was the proud owner of a pair of absurd velcro ski shoulder straps - however one day they were nicked (the villain left the skis!) Whilst these lurid straps looked daft and were a fuss to use they were handy - particularly as Welly Jnr started to grow and needed ski carriage 2 and from everything the year we went to Courchevel (basement level).

Anyway this year I purchased a family pack of these things called skiloop. I found the product after a couple of googles. Apparently it was a runner up on Best Invention of the year or something and the inventor (whom I spoke to when ordering) has swung into production in Cheshire with a team of 30 disabled people. I was persuaded by all this....

Despite having had little chance to use them this year (all was wonderful in the to and from the door department and even Welly jnrs had little use of ski carrying) on the one occassion when I needed them most - I had 4 sets of skis on my shoulders and my hands free to make gestures at speeding motorists.

Skiloop is better than my stolen velcro things (fits easily in pocket during the day) and quite clever (if a little unweildy until adjusted correctly) and I'd recommend to those in the family ski haulage business or if you get stitched up and need to walk a long way to a lift!

If I am allowed (not sure of rules here about ads etc.) I'll post a link to where I got them

Any more top tips for new / novel Birthday / Xmas presents?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
there's beena discussion about htses over in equipment I think
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yeah, but are you sure that carrying the whole family's gear over one shoulder hasn't permanently left you with a drunken stagger and pronounced limp Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
No I always walk like that - surely the man who has everything might share a gifty gizmo or 2? Personally I liked the 2 way radio idea! Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
But what have I got to look forward to this Christmas, eh?

Would you like me to drop a line to Mrs Welly Ski to let her know where to get the 2 way radios? BTW - no liability for piste taking pisteurs who only want to get you on your back Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy