Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowboarder looking to join group

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I am hoping to join a group of snowheads in Feb or March 2010 for a week somewhere in Europe.
I'm not too bothered where, France, Italy, Austria, Andorra etc.
I am a good intermediate snowboarder but have no problems going along with a mixed ability group whether it be boarders, skiers or both.
I'm male, 39 years old, enjoy a few beers in the evening but not a party animal.
I'd prefer a Scottish departure point but I am willing to travel down South if need be.
Anyone with a space to fill please get in touch.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi there

I've got a chalet with 9 people in it from 26 Feb - 5 Mar in Meribel. Looking for about 3 more people (perfect storm this year of babies and house purchases mean smaller group than usual). Mostly 30s, mostly male boarders with a range of abilities from piste cruisers to those heading off piste. Generally it will be stopping at the Rond Point for a few beers then heading down the piste to the chalet for food.

It's 50m walk to a piste down from the Rond-Point to the Chaudanne, so a great location in Meribel.

Here's the chalet:

http://www.meribel-unplugged.co.uk/chalets/meribel/Le_Chouan.htm

Around £500 for 7 nights' food and accommodation (no night off). We're all travelling down on the overnight coach from London (about £140 I think), but travel is separate so you could suit yourself.

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers

Simon
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Fella,
We've got a trip going out to the Italian/Slovenia border on Thursday next (20th). It's a Friday to Friday trip, but as we're driving out, we will be able to ski both fridays - so 8 days skiing. We will drive home either Friday 28th overnight, or Saturday after breakfast.

Accommodation is half board in a 3 star hotel and a 6 day lift pass is included in the price. The extra days can be bought in resort.

We are a mixed group of skiers and boarders from age 23 upwards. I guess average age would be 40's

Abilities range from beginner to instructor level, so I guarantee you'll fit in!

Basic price is £459, including the lift pass. shared cost of driving, roughly £150 return.

We all know each other and have skied together for years. we always welcome new blood.

Best to call Annie on 07815 695970 or Anthony on 07976 950856 and all will be explained.

Kind regards.................Anthony
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy