Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Espace Killy Lift Passes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Advice/help please on the best way to get our lift passes for Christmas/New Year

My French really isn't up to the Val D'Isere pass web site (or maybe it's too late for me to try and translate) so for those who know more than I do

I need to get 4 adult and 1 child pass for 13/14 days, from what I can see it might be worth getting the VIP passes as it saves a small amount of money, approx the amount for Carre Neige.

It costs €10 to register for 3 seasons, is that each pass or just once for me if I am the person who registers, and then I can reload from here rather than at the lift stations

Do they deliver to the UK or is it held in resort for collection?

How do they get round the photo problem? Last year we had to have a picture because we had longer length passes

or should we just buy when we get there?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
click on the brit flag and its like magic..... translates it to english
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
didn't see one - off to look again
told you it was late

had a look but the stvi site doesn't seem to have a flag

there is another site that answers most of my questions but what do others think about using the VIP system?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
looks like its changed..... click winter and not hiver from http://www.valdisere.com
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Tollpepper, I bought a season pass from them a few weeks ago and they sent by post. You have to upload a photo on the site during the purchase process, all quite straight forward.
I called them to check a couple of things before I bought online. They have people who can speak english so I would give them a call and ask to speak to an english speaker as I did.
I think you can arrange to collect in resort if you like or they can post them as long as you have two weeks before you depart.

I go on Saturday! can't wait Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Tollpepper,

The English version in shown ae "EN" not as a union jack.

I've been an individual VIP Card Colder for 3 years and have saved lots of money because I go there a lot. I'm not sure about the family card but this is how I would expect it to work.

I expect the €10 is for just the main VIP Card holder then you add the family members onto your one VIP Account. I would expect STVI then to issue each family member a separate card.

Photos - before going online take a digital photo of each member of your family. When completing the purchase of your VIP Card(s) you will be asked to submit a photo for each card.

If you're going for Xmas I recommend you collect the VIP card(s) from the VIP Office which is attached to the Solaise Cable Car Station, they may not have time to send them to you. You may be able to sort your VIP Card out when you arrive but there is a special office for VIP you can't just use the normal lift pass offices.

It's a bit tricky working through the process but well worth it, I always have to do it for one of my skiing friends.

Helene Bidet in the VIP Office is I think fluent in English.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy