Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for some new ski pants!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hey all,

Im off to Val Thorens at the end of January and after buying a eider jacket before i went away last year, i have now decided to buy some nice new ski pants, although...

im after some orange sallopettes similar to the salomon sideways pants: http://www.ellis-brigham.com/ski-pants/salomon/302008/men's-sideways-pants

but as they are fairly expensive i have been looking around and managed to find the Eider Begin pants (which are the salopettes made to go with my jacket) ...but i cant seem to find anyone selling any in mandarin/orange, only ones i can find online are: http://www.snowboard-asylum.com/ski-pants/eider/301904/men's-begin-pants#

but sadly they have non available for purchase!

any help on finding some, or ideas on some similar one that would look good would be helpful,

Thanks All.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
x111jake, welcome to snowHeads! snowHead

You can get 30% off North Face gear from 26 Nov for 3 days using the promo code friends2628 - they have 2 pants in orange:

http://uk.thenorthface.com/tnf-uk-en/activity/snowsports/men/trousers/men-s-monte-cargo-pant-1.html?colour=592#item=men's_monte_cargo_pant_8 (you might need sunglasses to view, but are £129 before the discount.)

http://uk.thenorthface.com/tnf-uk-en/activity/snowsports/men/trousers/men-s-rockeller-pant.html?colour=638#item=men's_rockeller_pant_5 £209 before the discount
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cathy,

thanks for the welcome!

and wow, good saving, thanks for the promo code!
I really like the second link, the "Rockeller pants" think im going to nip upto snow and rock tomorrow and try a pair on to see what they fit like!

thanks for the links Smile

Jake Little Angel
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
x111jake, if you do want to buy using the promo code I think the offer must finish today as it was only valid for 3 days from, and including, the 26 Nov.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ahhh right, maybe not getting them then... was going to try them tomorrow! because internet pictures sometime look very deceiving!

so.. if code has run out, its my own fault!

thanks anyway!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've just finished extensive searching / trying on new pants and for me (size 38, 5ft 10) the best is the Eider Rand 11 pant. Snow and Rock do them for £180 - can't find cheaper regrettably.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Have a look at www.gooutdoors.co.uk they have some deals on Oakley stuff. Not orange but a rather fetching lime green pair Smile
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
thanks for the input people!

forwood - i have been looking at those too, although i can get fair few for similar price!
halfhand - i nipped up there a couple of weeks ago, because they had a 20 percent off all ski wear offer on, and i was gutted as they had the orange oakley coat, but no matching pants!

really still want orange though, like i said to match the coat! Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy