Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Thorens/ Three valleys

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quote:

(This annoys OH immensely. - She thinks it is a 'ski holiday' with a lazy two hour lunch and the occasional lie in until 9.00 AM. WTF - I can have a a two hour lunch and a lie in the other 350/55/60 days of the year. When will she understand it is a 'ski trip'..... no mention of holiday)
Thu 06 Jan, 11
23:36     

Being another wifey I'm with her all the way! Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think there is a fair point to be made in that the Courchevel 1850 Altiport / Jardin Alpin / Verdons area is huge, but VERY VERY flat. A much bigger flat are than any nervous skier would need.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Villz, Shockingf..... PS, When do you want the balance paying? Very Happy
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Frosty the Snowman, true enough. Still, at the end of the skiing day, I'd rather ski back to resort on a run like that than on a steep icy funnel, so even those runs have their uses.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Frosty the Snowman, He He. My husband is just like the original poster _ I don't want to be pushed out of my bed at the butt crack of dawn so that we can get the first lift! It's my HOLIDAY!! And two hour lunches are a bit short for me

The balance - oh , any time will do! We're off out there tomorrow - looks like everything is quite warm at the moment so hope it snows very soon!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Villz wrote:
Frosty the Snowman, He He. My husband is just like the original poster _ I don't want to be pushed out of my bed at the butt crack of dawn so that we can get the first lift! It's my HOLIDAY!! And two hour lunches are a bit short for me

Villz - I think we should maybe arrange a trip together next year. Your hubby and I can go skiing and have a full on ski TRIP and you wimmins can stay at home, sitting about in the cold and sleeping as much as you want.

Every time I don't get the first lift, I feel that I have lost a little bit of my life that I can't have back. On average we will have about 25000 chances to get the first lift. Unfortunately I missed the first 10000, and for the last 10000, I will be to old to enjoy it with a fully functioning body. So that leaves 5000. Short of packing in my job, selling the house and moving somewhere snowy, I will only have around 15 chances from each 365 available. That leaves me about 200. Hangovers, colds and bad weather will knock of 50 of those. Arriving 2 minutes late and being the 100th person down the slope will account for the majority of the rest of them, so you maybe only have another 10 or 15 chances to be first person down the fresh piste left in your entire life. How can you not be up at 4.00 AM???????
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

Every time I don't get the first lift, I feel that I have lost a little bit of my life that I can't have back. On average we will have about 25000 chances to get the first lift. Unfortunately I missed the first 10000, and for the last 10000, I will be to old to enjoy it with a fully functioning body. So that leaves 5000. Short of packing in my job, selling the house and moving somewhere snowy, I will only have around 15 chances from each 365 available. That leaves me about 200. Hangovers, colds and bad weather will knock of 50 of those. Arriving 2 minutes late and being the 100th person down the slope will account for the majority of the rest of them, so you maybe only have another 10 or 15 chances to be first person down the fresh piste left in your entire life. How can you not be up at 4.00 AM???????

God it's my husband speaking - or otherwise someone as manic as him.
Nah - we're off to the 3V for a week tomorrow and I intend to do a gentle cruise between the restaurants consuming vin chaud or chocolat chaud as i go, or perhaps a nice afternoon in the swimming pool/spa in Les Menuires reading my book if the weather's bad.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Villz wrote:
Quote:

God it's my husband speaking - or otherwise someone as manic as him.
Nah - we're off to the 3V for a week tomorrow and I intend to do a gentle cruise between the restaurants consuming vin chaud or chocolat chaud as i go, or perhaps a nice afternoon in the swimming pool/spa in Les Menuires reading my book if the weather's bad.

Nooo - You know - I had added a tag to that post about at quitting at 2.00 to go for a spa. Then I deleted it, as I thought I was the only partner to suffer from that affliction. You aren't posting from beside me on your iphone are you dearest?..... damn - I am not going tomorrow, so it seems there might be two of you.....
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy