Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I'm organising a trip to Les Arc for end of January - interested in joining?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Guys

I'm putting together a trip to go to Les Arc either week of the 22nd or 29th January, currently its just myself, but would anybody be interested in joining me? Variety makes it more fun, so age and level doesn't really matter.

A bit about myself, I'm a 33 Yr old and live in Southampton, I'm a comfortable intermediate skier who loves cruising the slopes in a chilled manor, occasionally frequenting the local bars on the way down and taking in the atmosphere, I do like the Apre Ski, though my main passion is the skiing.

With regards to making arrangements, I've put together several group ski trips before, so I'm happy to take care of all the details. I'd like to keep things as simplistic as possible, so initially I'm looking to do this as a package with flights from Gatwick, transfers and accommodation, though I usually book these trips via skinets.com/Ski-links.com and they are very flexible.

Actual costs will depend on the number of us going, but to give you an example Crystal Ski have some packages based upon 4 people sharing a self catering apartment starting at £380, though please budget between £350-£550.

So is anybody up for it? If so please reply below, also drop me an email (kelvin@projx.it) with your contact details. snowHead
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Folks

Sorry for bumping this, so far there are a group of 3 us from this board, ideally we're looking to make this a group of 6, so if your up for it please reply below or drop me an email (kelvin@projx.it).

Thanks
Kelvin Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi there Kelvin

I would be up for Les Arcs. Just checked these dates with work which is fine so count me in for sure. What is everybody else's ski ability

David
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Kelv1n,

Hi,
I would be interested in joining you, im 18 and have skied in Austria before, looking for a small group to tag on to. hope you dont mind me asking are you a young group or more into early nights, and lots of skiing? I would be happy to spend time skiing on my own as its about the photography as much as the skiing for me. Its the lunch times and evening where i most want company, of course I would be up for skiing in a group if thats what you do...

would be great to hear from you.

Thanks
tom
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hey Tom

The age range is more varied than I first expected, we're ranging from 20's to 40's, I think its safe to say most people are going for the skiing, but will enjoy a couple of late nights, I've had a couple more people contact me asking for details, I'm waiting to hear back if they're up for it. I don't think everybody expects to hang out in a big group, so it's ok to go off solo, after all its your holiday!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Guys,

Unfortunately this has fallen through!

But it must have been fate, because soon after I got given some fantastic opportunities from fellow Snowheads and now heading for a week in Meribel and 2 weeks in Colorado. Toofy Grin Very Happy snowHead Skullie

Thanks guys.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy