Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Go on, who's got snow in the UK then?

Poster: A snowHead
Snowdrop,
Quote:

roll on May !
How can you even think that, let alone say it - on a ski forum? Shocked Laughing Laughing
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hurtle, Laughing snow is like men, it's exciting to go on a date with one but not quite so when they turn up on your doorstep wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Butterfly, send some here! I feel so cheated we didn't get any this time. I've had the most boring day at home doing bog all. I need to get back to working on Saturdays. Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Snowdrop wrote:
Hurtle, Laughing snow is like men, it's exciting to go on a date with one but not quite so when they turn up on your doorstep wink

So we all end up as door mats. NehNeh Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
geepee wrote:
Snowdrop wrote:

not at all, you interfere with our driving and make us cover our bodies NehNeh NehNeh
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Snowdrop wrote:
make us cover our bodies NehNeh NehNeh

Not guilty. Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Snowdrop wrote:
geepee wrote:
Snowdrop wrote:

not at all, you interfere with our driving and make us cover our bodies NehNeh NehNeh

Not to mention that you walk all over us wink
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Scarpa, only because you are " as pure as the driven slush " wink
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Scarpa wrote:
Snowdrop wrote:
geepee wrote:
Snowdrop wrote:

Not to mention that you walk all over us wink

.... and you LOVE it!
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ricklovesthepowder wrote:
wigan wrote:
Ricklovesthepowder, try http://www.ski-rossendale.co.uk/ they have real snow at the moment apparently wink
I'm going up tomorrow.

I have bad memories of that place, one of my mates snapped his wrist and the other dislocated his shoulder there. I would rather just go to some hill somewhere and ski fresh snow.

This is where i first had a lesson skiing many many years ago. I have still got the video footage of me falling of the horrible drag lift! Shocked
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
surfski wrote:
I have still got the video footage of me falling of the horrible drag lift! Shocked

Where's the link?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Butterfly wrote:
surfski wrote:
I have still got the video footage of me falling of the horrible drag lift! Shocked

Where's the link?

LOL its still on a VHS tape, i think i need to convert it to DVD then upload it to You Been Framed as its so funny!
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
We've got about 6" of snow outside. OH is clearing snow outside the house. He says a neighbour just drove off down our (quite flat) road and was having extreme difficulty. I need to take a walk to the main road and see what that is like, hopefully should be ok if it has been gritted.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Still nothing here. Bright sunshine again.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
12cm her in Berks Shocked Made it quite interesting getting back from Dorset on Saturday morning....might have to do a trip report there's been so much of the stuff Laughing
latest report
it's melting Toofy Grin , well after midnight and it's still dripping,
snow report
We had another half inch/inch last night Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
No more snow. It's was -12 at 7am, now -9. We had freezing fog all day yesterday but have beautiful sunshine lighting up the frost-coated trees this morning.
latest report
 brian
brian
Still plenty here. snowHead

ski holidays
snowHead
snow report
The Humber froze today - video from the Lifeboats:
http://www.rnli.org.uk/who_we_are/press_centre/videos/video_detail?articleid=639714&category=&region=&listing=
ski holidays
Yet again its dumping it again in Beddgelert in North Wales. Over the weekend we had 10-12" and this afternoon we have had another 4". Its like a ski resort but with no cable cars sadly.
snow report
http://www.scarthinbooks.com/snowclearance.shtml this has to be a windup... doesn't it Puzzled Shocked
snow conditions
Butterfly wrote:
http://www.scarthinbooks.com/snowclearance.shtml this has to be a windup... doesn't it Puzzled Shocked

That web site wrote:

We recognise that children who cannot competently run or slide on snow and ice or compete successfully in a snowball fight may find it difficult to develop a sense of self worth. They may feel helplessness, humiliation and some sense of blame.

Guess there are always losers, even in snowball fights Sad

But, Is it a wind up.... really??
ski holidays
At last! Some new snow in Notts! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
And some unexpected snow In Durham. snowHead snowHead
snow report
plenty fresh in Leicester, and still falling. snowHead
ski holidays
Just took some pix:

Back garden from bedroom window:-

Bird bath??

Glad we got the roof on the conservatory last week! Very Happy
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
4 inches of snow in Loughborough, So far at mid day
snow report
Still not enough snow yet in the Lakes or Pennines for any of the club fields to operate. Seems the snow has been in the wrong place so far Sad
snow report
it's snowing in North Hampshire Toofy Grin ,
I got used to the colder temp now so I feel more positive,
latest report
There is a good inch here in Manchester. not even forcast either!!! Yad Moss must surely be able to open soon Peter S, ???
snow conditions
There is a good inch here in Manchester. not even forcast either!!! Yad Moss must surely be able to open soon Peter S, ???

I take it you've not looked at the webcams recently Rick? lots of green grass showing yesterday, but hopefully some new will fall this week!
latest report
shoogly,
ditto north of manchester, so i am taking a half day to pop up to Ski Rossendale - its got a nice covering now and its minus 2 - will post a pic later. This will be the 9th day of oudoor snow skiing this xmas, all within half hour of home......yipee. (is that what its like to live in scotland?) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
Snowing in Manchester and warri from right now, sticking aswell which is odd as it's wet. Maybe 2cm nowin 30 mins. The routes over the pennines could be a little tricky be careful.
snow conditions
Also here on the posh side of the Pennines in Happyfax. Started ay 0900 and still falling snowHead
snow conditions
5cm has fallen this morning around the Welsh border, Oswestry.
snow conditions
kitenski wrote:

I take it you've not looked at the webcams recently Rick? lots of green grass showing yesterday, but hopefully some new will fall this week!

Yad Moss was open yesterday (Thursday). Was great fun but the cover was rather thin and icy so they are staying closed today. Snow forecast today though so they may open tomorrow.
snow report
It's been snowing on and off all day in Leeds 26, only an inch or so but it's sticking to the side roads, shouldn't this be in the Alps though?? Puzzled
snow report
Bartezki, i would give it all up fo rsnow in the alps instead!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy