Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

USA's first Mountain Railway served Pistes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
It looks like (about 80 or so years after Wengen first ran its Mountain Railway in Winter, giving rise to the Downhill Only Club) the USA is about to experience the delights of a Mountain Railway ride to the slopes! see
http://www.caledonianrecord.com/pages/local_news/story/a0accdaa5"[url][/url]
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes very nice but Wengen to Kline Schidegg is about 2.5 times higher 1100ft in us 2600 in Switzerland, looks like the USA has a little way to go yet Laughing And if I read the story right they're still on coal, something that went out a long time ago in Switzerland, in fact whilst the line up to Kline Schidegg was originally coal fired the Jungfraubahn that goes from there up inside the Jungfrau mountain to the highest mountain railway station in Europe was always intended to be electrically powered, the route being concived some 5 or so years before the first electrically powered railway was ever prototyped ! Now that's foresight Cool
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Speaking of mountain railways, has anyone skied down Snowdon? (nearly 3000ft vertical!) It's now -5.7C on the summit, don't know about snow.

There's one in Poland too, used it a month ago. that's about 1500ft drop, been there ever since I can remember.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
here is some stuff about the little train that could. http://www.cog-railway.com
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
As far as I remember it is not our first Ski Train. There was one way back when in New York to the Adirondaks and also in Vermont to Stowe I believe. I think there also is one in Colorado from Denver to Winter Park.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy