Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne bellcote new years short trip

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
#edited post and title as now going to la plagne and not la Tania as previously mentioned#

Just booked a 4 day ski hol to La Plagne bellcote. Didnt really want to ski france this year but the overwlming desire to ski made me book! (also off to Mayrhofen in Feb).
I know the slopes will be busy and the snow not as deep as it could be, but what could We expect from the resort? What is the apres like?, restaurant recommendations welcome for dinner as well as lunch.
Also what should we expect for the new years eve celebrations? we stayed at val thorens a few years ago and nye was pretty good especially at Midnight
any help appreciated !!!
cant wait either

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 24-11-10 11:03; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
daveqpr, don't know the hotel but most places in La tania are well situated. Re. apres live music in a couple of places, my favourite is La Taiga and there is an instructor who gigs there called Sam Burrows he is excellent! If he is playing it's worth going. The food is good there too, you will need to book to eat. For lunch I recommend Le Bouc Blanc at the top of the La Tania gondola, the plat du jour is always good and reasonably priced. Can't help with NYE never been there then.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Stayed in the P&V place at April. Really, really liked it. There's a small english bar at the centre which is a particularly good place to be while Arjen robben is drilling in a beauty against manyoo Laughing

Dont use the gondola to escape bellecote - take the chairlifts.

Nice resturants up in belle plagne for lunch...... had an awesome meal the Matifan????

Have a good un
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
sarah, he's in La Plagne, not La Tania.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hells Bells,
Quote:

#edited post and title as now going to la plagne and not la Tania as previously mentioned#

wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Boredsurfing, thanks Very Happy

Hells Bells, it does look like I have lost the plot doesn't it? Laughing
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
sarah,
Thanks for your input Sarah, you haven't lost the plot! It was me changing my mind all of a sudden this morning as I found a better apartment in la plagne than la tania and didn't really want to start another thread, hence the edit
Dave
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy