Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I literally cant wait!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
All this talk of snow in the UK is making the suspense build for a good season on the mountain.

First trip for me is the 17 of December. Les Arc 1800 for 2 weeks. I literally cant wait!

Razz

Childish blurb over
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
So if you literally can't wait, what are you proposing to do?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowball, that's a good existential conundrum. It's a slow afternoon, I shall literally give it some thought.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snowball wrote:

Make yellow snow in the South Downs at the weekend by the sounds of it. wink

I've just booked holiday to make this weekend a 5 day long one on the basis that the Pennines, Grampians and Cairngorms are about to get snowplastered. Very Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowball wrote:

Not sure. It is a slow afternoon and im finding that im reading the same old posts on here time and time again. Maybe ill study the piste maps again to see what my first run will be >?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
surfstar, Head for your local indoor slope and lay face down in the snow till the 17th.....
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
surfstar, me too! First trip is 9 Jan and that just can't come soon enough snowHead
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

So if you literally can't wait, what are you proposing to do? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very good!

I work with a girl who literally says literally all the time. She told me the other day that she was late for a train so "literally had to run like an idiot." I bet that was worth seeing!!

I literally p****d myself when she said that! wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy