Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo skier looking to join a group in January

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi all,

Was planning an early Jan ski week with my girlfriend to teach her, but she has booked a week in with some mates so they can all learn together.

So... I am now looking to join a group to get some January skiing in.

I am 31, an ex-racer who loves the whole mountain, from kicking back and carving blues to playing in the powder and bumps, and everything in between.

Looking to join a group of skiers/boarders in their 20's-30's of any ability level. Happy to go anywhere so long as there's plenty of terrain.

And if people are looking to hone in on certain skills, I am happy to teach and coach too.

If you are doing self catered chalet, I can also cook a good skier's feast.

If you have a group or are forming a group, and looking for someone to join in January, let me know.

Cheers
-david
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads quadwould, snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi David - We're a group going to UCPA Flaine on 22nd January. Have got a post up on Snowheads if you fancy joining us?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey Rachel,

Considering it... and there are a could other similar things i am considering too, like that.

I think part of me is hoping to join a group that is in a chalet.. Maybe a group of friends needing someone to fil the gap. (and a small hope of it being in Italy - to practice my Italian.... but thats unlikely as most people go to France.)

but yeah, considering it...

just in case.... anyone else? ideas?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If you can hold off till 5th Feb, the Birthday Bash is in Italy.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Tempted... but only if the price is right. and is posted sooner than later.. (i am itching to book my 1st of at least 2 ski weeks this year....)
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
quadwould,

There are currently 15 of us going to Flaine (with Rachel78), so you would def be part of a group! Price for that trip start at £550 including pretty much everything...

If interested, have a think about whether you would prefer to fly or take an overnight coach (not great but cheaper!), whether you would want to share 2 to a room or 4 to a room and if you want any lessons (half day or full day) - as these are the options action-outdoors offer.

Natalie
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy