Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Desperately need a copy of the Crystal Brochure (early edition) for 2011

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I'm trying to get my hands on a copy of the Crystal Ski brochure or indeed a scan of the page describing the Banff Aspen Lodge. With the bus schedules changing in Banff, clearly the hotels descriptions/location info have been revised in recent issues. The earlier issues of the brochure will have described the hotel as being "adjacent to the ski bus stops" or wording similar. I want to make sure I am using the correct wording when requesting cancellation of my holiday. If somebody would be kind enough to forward me this, I'd greatly appreciate it!!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ac505, The brochure I picked up on Wednesday describes it as yards from a ski bus stop. Happy to send a photo of page if required.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just noticed it is the main edition.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
if you could send a pic that would be ideal
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ac505, my copy says: "ideal location by Banff centre & yards from a ski bus stop" (doesn't say how many yards though Laughing )

Know what though? I'd always rent a car there. Even the old bussing arrangements weren't that great.

The MD of Crystal, Simon Cross posts on here so he'll probably spot this and comment. Or send him a pm. Sounds like you're shaping up for a battle when you might not need to.

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Sat 20-11-10 20:21; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bode Swiller, I agree about hiring a car, but not everyone can drive
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bode Swiller, The bussing arrangements were very great indeed for many people. I wouldn't dream of renting a car there and centralization would definitely put me off
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi, i've got the preview copy and it says "excellent central location - ski bus stop just outside". Haven't got a scanner so not able to send pic. But happy to send the page if that helps.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hells Bells wrote:
Bode Swiller, I agree about hiring a car, but not everyone can drive
Or might not be old enough of course. I'd also like to see an end to world hunger but hey...
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
ac505, OK, on to it.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
ac505, Crystal web site currently states:-
Quote:
excellent central location in Banff Town · ski bus stop just outside
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
ac505, http://www.snowmediazone.com/the_zone/g1001-random.html
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
thanks all, not looking so start a war with the TO, just wanting to ensure I am suitably armed with evidence supporting a cancellation claim. And just to ensure nobody is getting the wrong end of the stick, the holiday was not booked with Crystal, just looking for their description of the hotel as the Aspen Lodge have updated their description on their webpage. Cheers for the help.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy