Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Menuires 2010/2011

Poster: A snowHead
Same as all the above. I have enjoyed your pictures, many thanks. Have a great summer. snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thursday, 21-4-2011

This is the last report of the season 2010/2011
After more than 5 month skiing in the 3-Valleys we decided to go to our other home in The Netherlands.
The rest of the season (2 weeks) will bring no major change in the snow conditions. The hope for a white dump, we are waiting for since January, is faded away for this seaon.
This season was remarkable for three points : the lack of fresh snow, the preparation of the pistes and the abundence of sunshine.
Since 1949 the snowfall was so little, just less then 3 meters accumulated.
The best week of the season was during Christmas : good snow, sunshine and temperatures just below zero.

By means of this short reports and about three thousands pictures i hope you all had a good impression of the daily situation in the 3-Valleys.
All friends and all anonymious visitors thank you for your attention and your comments.
Have a good summertime and perhaps see you next season again.

The pictures of this Thursday can be seen at :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/123_456/sets/72157626421345573/
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
123_456, Top effort. Enjoy your summer, not long til next season, on the upside surely it's got to be better in Europe next season.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
123_456, Many thanks for your reports this season. Have a good summer and I hope to see your pictures reappear later this year snowHead
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
123_456, thank you very much, have a great summer
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Well done, thanks for all your pics.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
123_456, thanks again for one of the more original and much looked forward to reports. Hope to see you next season snowHead
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
123_456 Thanks for your daily report and therefore my daily Les Menuires fix. It's always fun to try to identify where the pictures are taken. I think I recognize about 80%. Maybe next year I'll even get into one of your pics. Have a great off season!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks for the last pics - look forward to next seasons reports and photos
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
123_456, Great report, a true Snowhead. Enjoy the summer. Looking forward to next year.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
123_456, have a great summer, I've really enjoyed looking at all your photos, thank you for making the effort Very Happy
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Great pictures again, thanks 123_456, snowHead
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
1-6, well done, thanks for the pictures.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
123_456, really enjoyed following this thread all winter, your photos have been fantastic. Thanks for your efforts, enjoy the summer
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Can I echo everyone's thanks for your efforts in taking some stunning photos and frequent updates and reports. Before my first visit to the Three Valleys in January, I looked at this thread and it gave me a real feel for the area. We stayed in Les Menuires in early January, and were fortunate enough to have one of the only dumps of the season. I returned home, and although I hardly ever post (more of a lurker!) through this thread you kept me updated before I then returned with my family to Val Thorens a month ago, where again we had a little snow. Its been fascinating to watch how the season has unfolded, and who knows, maybe we even shared a lift together at some point!

Anyway, a big thankyou and very best wishes for the summer. Looking forward to next winter already...and hopefully a bit more snow!
ski holidays
We had some good skiing from les menuires today. Up high this morning snow was fine, skied down mont vallon a couple of times, down towards mottaret, up cote brun towards VT down venturon the up cote brun again before heading back down to our lovely chalet in reberty for lunch.

This afternoon we took our 3 yr old up the bryueres gondola to mid station then back to reberty, that was plenty to tire her out!
snow report
123_456, thanks so much for all your fantastic photos yet again. Have a lovely summer and hope to see you again in 'Les Menuires 2011/2012' snowHead
latest report
123_456 hope you have a lovely summer and, like the others, I just want to thank you for all your fantastic photos and daily updates - that was a great focus for us in the run-up to our trip. You really have captured the beauty of the 3 valleys, with and without its snow. For all of us who have had the good fortune to ski there see it first hand, your photos bring a smile and, for those who have not yet visited the 3 valleys, just look what you're missing!! Very Happy
snow report
Pics were fantastic, thanks for taking the time to share them.

I feel we were pretty lucky to get some snow when we were out there at the end of March. Very interesting to see the pistes change after we left.
ski holidays
31/5 - > 1/6 last night 40 cm snow in LM watch the webcam http://pv.viewsurf.com/?id=215
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy