Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Christmas in St Anton £399 Chalet Board!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Skiworld are offering chalet board from LGW in St Anton for £399 per person. Seems like a good deal. (No affiliation with Skiworld, just oon their mailing list)
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That looks like a great deal. I stayed in the Christiane a couple of years ago (albeit on exclusive use of the whole chalet) and it was great. The only downside is that it is a long way out of town along the main road with nothing to look at on the way so the 15 mins quoted feels more like half an hour! (unlike being in Nasserein where you can at least call in to a number of bars on the way home).

Interestingly when I was there they had a huge flatscreen TV and sky sports but from the pictures on the website it looks like they've replaced that with a tiny CRT TV.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
They have Chalet Hans which is closer to lifts for a reasonable price too. Some good deals to France as well. Almost wish I didn't have Val d@Isere booked for the 2nd Jan (at least they aren't discounting that week at mo, would upset me after the Turkey episode)
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Tiger2 wrote:
Interestingly when I was there they had a huge flatscreen TV and sky sports but from the pictures on the website it looks like they've replaced that with a tiny CRT TV.

Surely more likely that the pic on the website is out of date? Puzzled
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy