Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Which Ski For powder groomer shredding?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
the superior has camber under foot with rocker tip and tail similar to s7 and bent chetler.That ski looks fun 549 euro translates into £466 not bad.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
yeah not bad, shame the radius is a bit wide though, 23metres seems pretty wide for the slopes, wish I could demo Sad
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://whitecristalsb.com/catalogue/product_info.php?id_skis=28 this is another ski company that has a fresh look at ski`s you can pick top sheets base design and side wall colour aswell as what ski you want,now that is a confusing amount of choice check it out hahaha you will be at it all night.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
have a look at the clients gallery at the choice you have.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Movement Super Turbo

(or the Goliath if you're ok with trad camber - can vouch for the goliaths, not the turbos (yet!!))
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
chazzr wrote:
well, another opinion on the whole situation would be great Smile
what would you recommend? Or are the preachers what you'd recommend too?

Well I'm the proud owner of a pair of 189cm Preachers. Bought them without a demo and skied them for the first time in Las Leñas this July. They would be the ideal ski for what you say you are looking for. They are great on piste, even though that isn't their intended terrain, although obviously not up to SL or GS ski standards. They are superb in cut up snow and tracked powder. Personally I think that this is where they excel the most, although that's probably because there wasn't a huge amount powder to try them in this year. What little I did ski in didn't present any problems. Sure a Redeemer would be better in powder, but the Preachers are way more versatile, and it sounds like that's what you want. IMHO you can't go wrong with these skis, but I'm sure the other skis mentioned on here would make you happy.
The Preachers have impressed me so much that if I ever get a dedicated powder ski it will more than likely be the Redeemers.
Read my review for a bit more detail:-

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=65499&highlight=preacher

They really are like cheating
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
chazzr, I may be pointing out the obvious here (in which case I apologise), but have you realised that Dot. is actually from Whitedot? Where is your local indoor slope? I believe Whitedot are planning to have demo skis available at indoor slopes for testing - might be worth finding out if they're planning on coming to your nearest slope.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
yeah I realised that afterwards too haha, after I spoke to an old friend he managed to get me some line prophet 115's and marker jester's really cheap and he's been riding them for a while and loves them more than anything and he's riden LOTS of ski's as he has a bit too much money and likes to try lots of stuff out because he can, so I took his advice, hopefully they'll be good and I'll write about them when they arrive
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy