Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bansko,Bulgaria

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
we have 2 trips going in the new year if anyone wants to join us.

first trip 27th Jan-01st Feb intermediates 2 guys & 15yr old son at the moment.. we fly from Gatwick on easyjet(flights approx £100) to Sofia..ski all day & few beers at night....

Did just look on wizz air from Luton & flights around the same dates going fo £50 at the moment!!!!

second trip 16th March-21st March about 10 of us so far couples & singles same again from Gatwick to Sofia..

we can help with accomodation(get a price from owners we know out there)

so if anyones interested get in touch..for a cheap trip with some good ski area
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I am going with my wife and 2 kids on the 17/3 so it would be good to meet up. We have been to Bansko before and thinks it great especially for a family as its so affordable so you can eat out every night if you want, I think it was £1.50/pint last time. I know its not the biggest resort but enough for a week at a time. I am going with the Ski club to Val d`isere in Jan so it will be nice to go with the family in March. We stayed at St Ivan Ski & Spa complex last time and the chap who owns it is doing some free ski hire with his accommodation rentals as he also has an interest in a ski hire shop. I think our holiday for the week including Flight, Accommodation, Ski Hire and spending money only cost us £600 each!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Pete...be good to meet up...yep we love Bansko aswell....who does free ski hire!!!!...forgot to say you in leamington..we are just down the road from you
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Check out the StIvanBansko web site info on there. Regards Pete
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
anyone interested then???

http://www.explore-bansko.com/bansko_webcams.html
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
covkids,

This is going to sound ridiculous but here goes: I'm very interested, but I probably wont know whether I'm available until sometime in Feb. I rely on contract work (which is a bit thin on the ground at the moment as you can imagine), and there is a contract starting end Mar / early Apr.

I appreciate you can't hold a spot open for me, but come the time that I know exact dates if there's still room I like to join you.

I'm in Earlsdon by the way.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
mozwold, no probs our trip is for anyone...just that we are flying with easyjet from gatwick & have got some cheap flights...so you may need to book a cheap flight now...we are in holbrooks wink
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
second trip 16th March-21st March about 10 of us so far couples & singles same again from Gatwick to Sofia
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
covkids, Yeah it was second trip I was thinking about as I'm away the Jan week anyway.

As soon as I know I'll try and work out how to send a private message on here and have a chat. Cheers. Very Happy
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
covkids,

Sorry for the delay in responding but I lost the link. Can't make it as the contract started a little earlier than I thought, and has gone on, so still working.

Hope you have a great time. Cheers
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy