Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Armade (Alpendorf / Wagrain / Flachau) for New Year 2010/2011

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Blush Skiing in Alpendorf. Dates are 31 Dec '10 - 9 Jan '11.

Wondered if any fun groups of skiers (OK or boarders) were around for some off-piste action followed by a few beers and schnaps later on?

I'm a 33 YO bloke who's pretty good, Army ski instructor (but that means not as good as the local ski instructors!) who likes to smash about the place and have a laugh.

Alternatively I am up for giving a few tips to intermediate skiers if I am not with my family (who fly out to ski for 1-7 Jan). I'm on my R&R cos I'm on ops in cyprus right now.

I am totally familiar with the whole area so if you want tips on that I can sort you out. rolling eyes

I have my accom sorted.

Look forward to any posts

Cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
T0M, might see you around Tom. Welcome to the Mad-House known as snowHead s

There are a bunch of us who live locally and ski this area quite a lot - already have our Salzburger Superski season passes and were up on the glacier at Kaprun at the weekend.

Where are you based in Alpendorf proper or down in the town? Are you and the family skiing with a group or have you DIY'ed it. As far as I know St Jo/Alpendorf is not on the tour operators' radar any more. That is a part from one company run by a friend of mine!

BTW it is Ski AMADÉ (as in Amadeus = Mozart)

Sue wink
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Sue, Cheers for the message Madeye-Smiley

I'm going to be staying up in Alpendorf but wont have use of a car till the folks come out, which is a bit restricting for me. Alpendorf isnt too bad for nightlife, quiter than Kaprun I guess. We mainly go there cos it's a slightly cheaper access point for Wagrain and the rest of it.

Ref AMADÉ - Every day is a school day, nice one!

So I presume you guys live in Kaprun, think it will be a bit of a trek? I could try and get over on Sat if my lift pass covers it.

The family will be parents, and thier grandkids etc - we are pretty much DIY and sorted with lessons for them.

Just out of interest what comapny is run by your mate?

Tom Confused
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy